• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys 4infinity countdown ends tomorrow (7/3), most likely Zero Escape 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
Dude, I mentioned it like 5 times in the old thread and it was in the OP for a week, I only added people who said they wanted in and I thought you changed your mind. Good to have you back, your officially the last patient.

Nope, it will not.

RIP. I never read the first page. And had a lot of...er...personal stuff going on this past month. REGARDLESS ZE3 HYPE :3

takoyaki

jpglast97uo8.jpg

OK, I shuffeled things around a bit and two more people will fit on the left, but then the room is full.

RIP. I never read the first page. And had a lot of...er...personal stuff going on this past month. REGARDLESS ZE3 HYPE :3

Yup, welcome back on board :)

Felensis

Banned
Aaaawww yissss!! fuckin fine dialogue and plot! sweet damn jesus put all that saucy visual novel sauce into me! forgive me padre for I have sinned

sweetjesusface.png

Finally finished 999 last year on my 3DS and had a blast with it! Finished all endings so please let it be ZLE 3 and bring it to 3DS as well. Would be a shame if it won't get completed on the platform it started.
Oh, if there is still room please let me join the Hype Waiting Room - thanks :)

I still have to play VLR (already purchased awhile ago), but will start soon

Rephin

I'd love to be in the hype waiting room if there is still space, but it doesn't look like there is. :<

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
My guess on why the countdown has been so long and why gather so much hype is because Aksys is co-financing this with Spike Chinsoft. Their first try with that shovelware-tier game, Magus, didn't go very well; but I don't think it deterred them from trying once again. Also, being the publisher for the previous two games gives them a clear perspective on sales targets; this could ease Splike Chinsoft in greenlighting ZE3 by catering to their Western audience and adjust development budgets accordingly.

Either that or it is a fucking Kickstarter and I'll be broke for two months in a row thanks to Bloodstaind and ZE3.

Jamix012

What are the chances this is a shenmue 3 situation where they are like "Coming to Kickstarter!" I'd actually be ok with it personally.

NotLiquid

I posted on my Twitter while GAF was down that if ZE3 is revealed I will adopt a Phi avatar for the duration between reveal and release (or an eventual ZE3 character that I might like the look of)

I'm scared

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Are we back? Please stay alive for the reveal GAF.

cbq

What are the chances this is a shenmue 3 situation where they are like "Coming to Kickstarter!" I'd actually be ok with it personally.

That would be the first kickstarter I'd support.
But I hope they've started working on it already, so we won't have to wait a few years more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom