• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ali Wong & Randall Park set to star in Netflix feature.

Goofalo

Ali Wong/Randall Park project headed to Netflix.

Netflix has set American Housewife‘s Ali Wong and Fresh Off The Boat‘s Randall Park to star in an untitled feature comedy they wrote with Michael Golamco. The film follows two childhood friends who find themselves in vastly different socioeconomic situations when they fall in love as adults. Netflix is moving quickly to hire a director. Wong, who is upcoming in the Sam Elliott pic Hero, and works with Park as a writer/consultant on Fresh Off The Boat

Netflix seems like its doing a much better job offering diverse voices a platform.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I have an irrational fear of seeing pregnant ladies do anything active. I developed it when my wife was pregnant and never shook it. So her special made me laugh but I was also scared she was going to fall for no reason.

Just now saw this, and can't wait to watch it when it comes out. I still haven't watched Ali Wong's special. I need to fix that this weekend.

Top Bottom