• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alien Vs Predator film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datawhore

on the 15th floor
I fully expect AVP to suck hard this summer, but it didn't have to.

Imagine if there were no humans in AVP. Imagine it wasn't even on Earth. Imagine it was strictly Aliens vs. Predator with all Predator dialogue subtitled ala Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Imagine it took place on a Predator home planet.

That would be sooooo cool. Thoughts?

Razoric

Banned
Yeah I'm starting to get a bad feeling about if after all the cheesy one-liners in the preview. Is it rated PG-13 or R? or do we not know yet?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Its always looked like a piece of crap to me, I never understood why people have been hyped up for it. I can easily go to the movies knowing that all I'm getting is pure action but AvP doesn't do anything for me. The trailer seemed very lame , and I don't plan on seeing it regardless of reviews or word of mouth. I just know this movie isn't going to do anything for me.

HAOHMARU

nO WAY THIS MOVIE WILL ROCK. dID YOU SEE THAT SCENE IN THE TRAILER WHEN THE PREDATORS AND ALIENS ARE FIGHTING ON TOP OF THAT ANCIENT PYRAMID? nO i DIDN'T THINK SO! iT REMINDS ME OF THAT FIGHT i SAW IN g.i. jOE THAT ONE TIME WITH cOBRA AND THE jOES!!!!!!!111

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
naz said:
haters! I swear

I was raised hater, but my mother isn't one. I guess my parents just decided to do that so I would fit in at school.

andthebeatgoeson

Grizzlyjin said:
Its always looked like a piece of crap to me, I never understood why people have been hyped up for it. I can easily go to the movies knowing that all I'm getting is pure action but AvP doesn't do anything for me. The trailer seemed very lame , and I don't plan on seeing it regardless of reviews or word of mouth. I just know this movie isn't going to do anything for me.

What he said. I saw the trailer and it just looked dumb. I must have missed that part when somehow, Aliens and Predators fighting became cool. It's a cash in 14 years too late. What stupid ass story are they gonna slap across our face before they spurt out a plot to tie all this together? It's in Antartica? WTF, how about Siberia? What other remote place could they have put it on? And how are they a threat? Did the Aliens somehow learn to swim on their flight to Earth? If not, they have to face the cold sea before they start to threaten us. I'm probably just missing some obscure fan-book that relates how the creators of both franchises decided how to extend the series' lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom