• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am I the only one who finds MXC totally fucking stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodcow

Two of my friends are watching MXC on Spike TV and laughing non-stop, and I'm sitting here thinking to myself, "How could anyone find this garbage funny?" I'm not even cracking a smirk here, this show is just awful to me.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
goodcow said:
Two of my friends are watching MXC on Spike TV and laughing non-stop, and I'm sitting here thinking to myself, "How could anyone find this garbage funny?" I'm not even cracking a smirk here, this show is just awful to me.

<attempting to care...>
<attempting to care...>
<attempting to care...>

<no care found>

Mumbles

Another season, another guy breaking his neck trying to do a backflip...

No, sorry, MXC is just about the only thing I watch aside from Comedy Central and Cartoon Network.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
While I think the show itself is funny, about 90% of the dub is stupid.

Watching those people run into walls at full speed is about as good as TV gets though.

I find the show great, I just ignore the silly commentary dub. Though I wish they would have just brough over the actual show itself like Europe did and not slice it up.

neptunes

I love this show (though the voice overs are annoying at times)

it's nothing more funnier than seeing japanese woman slipping on a spinning log and knocking her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom