• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

well

this is ok

c4jt321.png

Askani

MacMath always looks like the tiredest guy in the world. Like he's taking a full boat of advanced college courses but still closes the bar 3-4 nights a week.

Cystm

There's a reason why we jokingly called him macmeth

Because he scored an own goal of his own face.

Tonight was crazy. That match at the Big O more than made up for the paint fuckery (for me at least. The rest of the world will likely enjoy the circle jerk for awhile)

Edit: Oh, and that scarf fight. Fantastic.

That dummy by Gashi on Colorado's goal was great, but Marshall was too slow closing down space on Doyle.

Burch should've been sent off.

Chris R

Flights to Seattle that Saturday are not that expensive... HMMMMNNNN

But I need a Seattle win, a Montreal win, and then I need to get game tickets too.

let's take a moment and appreciate how great that game was and how important it is for the MLS

Agreed.

I could care less about either team...but as a future fan of the LAFC I want this league to have entertaining games. This sport needs to grow in the states.

Sources: Chicago Fire offer Schweinsteiger $16.5 million deal [url]https://t.co/2b9bdiDmZq #MLS[/url]

Let me just clutch my Cubs hat, take a knee, and be thankful for them today.

Cf97: Spend no money, ever. Spend all of the money on Schwieny.

You have no team. Learn from NYCFC on that. Take that money and build an actual team.

PS: Happy Thanksgiving, y'all.

Happy Thanksgiving Cystm. Fire walking around with fat wallets all of the sudden. They must hear Minnesota's Midwest footsteps coming up from behind them. :p (We're finally announcing Heath as the coach and hopefully more on Tuesday. Things have been going terribly slow and we have a lot of work still to be done to be ready for next season.)

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Bob Bradley gets his first win in England. Swansea were up 3-1 and then in the span of minutes were losing 3-4. They ended up winning 5-4.

Top Bottom