• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
GUYS NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR SILLY INTERNET ARGUMENTS WE MUST GET TO NEXT BEST OT POSTHASTE

Kilau

0XWGpK7.gif

Oh that's right, it's Skippy that has two Fs

Muzy72

Banned
Seriously how the hell did ZSS sell out already >_<

I don't want to wait till September for NA, plus getting her from NA retailers will be a pain in the ass :<

rjinaz

Woah, sorry, didn't realize this was a fun wasn't allowed conversation. I'll make sure to remember that in any more conversations with you, damn.

Really didn't mean it that way or anything. I'm not condemning anyone for dropping out, just saying I wouldn't and find it surprising that people would if they still actually wanted figures that haven't been released. I mean, I don't know, sorry I guess?

Look I don't want to fight with you. I'm just asking you to consider that other people are having different experiences than you, actually most people are really. It's obvious why people are frustrated and why you wouldn't be, having no issues.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Look I don't want to fight with you. I'm just asking you to consider that other people are having different experiences than you, actually most people are really. It's obvious why people are frustrated and why you wouldn't be, having no issues.

rjinaz pls Nintendo is the enemy we must stand strong as AmiiboGAF

HardRojo

Wave 5 consists of only 2 Amiibo in the US. Wave 6 has only 5. Things should be better for those waves right?
Who am I kidding lol, shit's gonna nuts.

Nighteater

Neo Member
For those that didn't manage to get preorders in what's your game plan for Friday. Sounds like all amiibo will launch on time for this wave with no delays. Luckily I just need to head to target and i'll be done with this wave if I secure jiggly and all my other orders go through. Just curious what others will be doing.

Nighteater

Neo Member
Wave 5 consists of only 2 Amiibo in the US. Wave 6 has only 5. Things should be better for those waves right?
Who am I kidding lol, shit's gonna nuts.
I predict a pit restock to go a long with palutena and and pittoo. Maybe they'll use this opportunity to restock select amiibos. Who am I kidding the only ones that will get restocked will be amiibo from the Mario line.

Shauni

Eh, I'm not looking for a fight either, so I guess I'll just drop it, too. But I will say, again, I wasn't condemning anyone for dropping out. It's obviously their option and want to do so. It's fine, but I guess I'll avoid giving my opinion about such things in the future since I guess it's a touchy subject or something.

How can wave 5 be real if our eyes arent real?

Heard back from my friend at TRU, local stores are getting 30 and nearly 80 greninjas after preorders. Their store is supposed to be getting over 100 but not all have arrived yet. Everything else looks to be about 12 on average. So Grenny should be easy to snag.

RootCause

They aren't going to fill stores with dark pit and palutena.
I'm really interested to see how things play out.
When do Amiibo preorders start shipping? I hope it isn't on Thursday night. At least by Wednesday, that way I can play around with my time, and stuff.
I might ask some of the people in line about trading one of their extra Greninja for Ike. :/

Crono27

Heard back from my friend at TRU, local stores are getting 30 and nearly 80 greninjas after preorders. Their store is supposed to be getting over 100 but not all have arrived yet. Everything else looks to be about 12 on average. So Grenny should be easy to snag.

even 12 silver mario... where is this tru located or what state.... HE''S THE ONLY ONE I NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

upUl6hL.gif

RootCause

tumblr_mxsbs4K4zu1rqhhzfo3_500.gif

;_;

Wait are you serious..cause I have been told that my local TRU is going to have 48 greninja's but not sure how many of those are pre orders, maybe 10 of them, getting info from the guy at TRU was like pulling teeth so I quit even trying..how about Silver Mario, Lucina and Robin..maybe going at 10AM I will have a shot at some of these darn things

Crono27

i really want another lucina/robin to keep in box due to im opening the ones i got from best buy. But i don't think i can do it i'd feel bad taking it from someone dam amiibos ]=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom