• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Trading/Help Thread. No Scalpers, just Amiigos.

I have Gold Mario and Toad. I'd love a Rosalina and would be willing to trade either.

Mine are new in the box but I don't care if the Rosalina is opened.

SaviourMK2

Updated list:

I have:
Shulk (US)
Shulk (US)
Toad (US)
Rosalina (JP)
Lucario (JP)
Lucario (US)
Zelda (US)

I'm looking for
Villager (NA) -or- Villager (EU) -or- Villager (JP)

My location is Connecticut, USA

PM me for offer please.

McBryBry

I've got a Gold Mario on the way, I'll have pictures when it's here.

I'm not interested in the Super Mario line, but I really want to start delving into Smash. I currently own Mega Man, Meta Knight and Samus. I'm looking to trade said Gold Mario for a/some rare ones, depending on what the offer is. So if anyone has any extras, please DM me.

SalvaPot

Rarity Tier List.
Updated: March 20th, say welcome to our new Golden Overlords.

Taking into account amount in the wild, people offering them up for trades, import availability and sold value on ebay.

I made this one based on days searching for them, checking them, and reading opinions in the amiibo discussion thread. Remember this is just a guide.

For the purpose of this list, consider the Smash Bros Mario characters and the Super Mario Series characters the same.

~~~SS Tier: Rarest of them all~~~
Villager
Little Mac
Wii Fit Trainer
Marth (Has a second shipment coming with Codename STEAM)

~~~S Tier So Rare it Bleeds~~~
Meta Knight
Pit
Ike (Has a second shipment coming to Gamestop on Spring/Summer)
King Dedede (Has a second shipment coming to Gamestop on Spring/Summer)
Gold Mario *New* (Most likely SS Tier)
Captain Falcon

~~~A Tier: Rares~~~
Shulk (Has a second shipment coming on May)
Rosalina
Lucario
Fox
Toad *New* (Most likely B Tier)
Megaman
Sonic

~~~B Tier: Uncommon~~~
Sheik
Toon Link
Samus
Donkey Kong
Link

~~~C Tier: Common~~~
Kirby
Pikachu

~~~D Tier: Even more Common~~~
Zelda
Diddy Kong
Yoshi
Bowser
Peach
Luigi
Mario

Hopefully we can all complete our collections successfully and as cheap as possible, so when we look around and see all 50 figures (And counting) sitting neatly in our display case we can look at ourselves and say "By God, what have I done with my life."

Happy hunting!

Update 2: I found someone to trade with and I will no longer take anymore requests. Thanks.

I've never traded before and I've got a nice stack of doubles so here goes.

Have:

Captain Falcon NA (NIB)
Captain Falcon JP (NIB)
Pit NA (NIB)
Pit JP (NIB)
Lucario NA (NIB)
Toad NA (NIB)

Want:

Gold Mario (NIB)

I also have a Smash Luigi, a JP Super Mario Luigi, and a JP Diddy all NIB but I doubt anyone will want those. Not yet anyway.

Located in the US. Pennsylvania to be precis.

Update: As on the 26th of March, I have received no offers of trade so if anyone is still willing to trade just send a PM my way.

SegaShack

I have an extra NIB Falcon that was going to be used to trade if I couldn't get Megaman and Sonic. Gamestop screwed me over on my preorders of both, but I was able to purchase them today on Walmart and Bestbuy's websites.

If anyone has a DK, Samus, Toad, or Pikachu I'd be happy to trade Falcon for one of those.

Crom

I have an extra NIB Falcon that was going to be used to trade if I couldn't get Megaman and Sonic. Gamestop screwed me over on my preorders of both, but I was able to purchase them today on Walmart and Bestbuy's websites.

If anyone has a DK, Samus, Toad, or Pikachu I'd be happy to trade Falcon for one of those.

PM me please and we can work out a trade. Thanks

Mitsurux

Looking for: Little Mac (at this point I don't even care if its opened)

Have the following (NIB):

Sonic
Megaman
Cap Falcon
DK
Diddy
Shiek

(Mario line) Bowser

Pm me and lets make a deal/trade!!! (US)

dodgeme

I've got a spare Toad NIB, I'd be looking to trade it for anything slightly uncommon that I couldn't easily go to the store and get. Just started getting into these so looking to expand my set a bit. I'd even throw cash in if it was one of the Store exclusive ones.

Rocky

Banned
I currently have in hand:
NIB NA Rosalina

Next week I'll have:
another Rosalina
NIB NA Lucario

Looking for a Pit if anyone has an extra.

_SAKY_

WTT:
Have the following
Majora's 3D LE with skull kid figure (NA new)
Gold Mario Amiibo (NA new) TRADED!
Sheik Amiibo (NA new)

Want the following:
Villager Amiibo (any region, new or used in good condition)
Shulk Amiibo (NA region, new in great condition)
Meta knight Amiibo (any region, new or used in good condition)
King De De De Amiibo (any region, new or used in good condition) NO LONGER NEEDED

Msg me to work a deal, will need more than one Amiibo for the MM LE

ChrisD

I have, all NA, and all in sealed box:

Gold Mario
Ike
Shulk

Looking for an NA, in-sealed-box Villager.

Not opposed to sending them all for one. :L

Edit: Forgot I also have Dedede if you'd rather that over one of the above.

Guess I'll make it official:

Want to Trade (both US NIB):
- Gold Mario
- Rosalina & Luma

Looking for:
- Meta Knight (any region)

I'd rather trade the Gold Mario since I'm not super attached, but Rosalina is still fine. Ideally I'd like Meta Knight to be boxed still, but I'd potentially be willing to accept open if it's in ideal condition and you can ship it safely.

PM me if you're interested.

Just putting this out there.

HAVE:
New in box Gold mario -

Want: Marth, Shulk, Condition does not matter, but if it is loose I would like to see a picture

PM me if you are interested,

*off to see if I can snag a fox at the local BB*

Both of my Gold Mario’s were already claimed but I still have a Toad available if anyone can’t find him. The paint job on him is pretty good for the most part.

prateeko

Wanted: MINT Gold Mario Amiibo

To Trade: Any Amiibo (sealed) except for Marth, WFT, and Villager (US). I have Pit, Rosalina, Lucario, Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Ike, DDD, and possibly Shulk/Meta Knight

Please PM!

To clarify, I already have a Gold Amiibo that has a roughed up corner from shipping so I am happy to trade that also since I am looking for mint copy (I have been working on a mint set and a to-open set, although have not opened any except Diddy Kong yet due to lack of display case).

Thanks!

RedFalco

To Trade: Any Amiibo (sealed) except for Marth, WFT, and Villager (US). I have Pit, Rosalina, Lucario, Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Ike, DDD, and possibly Shulk/Meta Knight

Please PM!

To clarify, I already have a Gold Amiibo that has a roughed up corner from shipping so I am happy to trade that also since I am looking for mint copy (I have been working on a mint set and a to-open set, although have not opened any except Diddy Kong yet due to lack of display case).

Thanks!
PM'd you.

Xamdou

Please PM!

Thanks!

Do you still have Pit for trade?

McBryBry

HAVE: Gold Mario US

pO4m2bK.jpg

WANT: Little Mac US, Villager US, Wii Fit Trainer US

PM me!

One of my Gold Mario trades fell through, if anyone is interested I'm looking for a Rosalina. I don't care if the Rosalina is opened or whatever as long as it's in good condition.

EDIT: Toad Amiibo has been traded, only Gold Mario left

MADGAME

Have all NA versions in EX condition, looking for same

Have:
Ike
DDD
Falcon
Rosalina
Lucario
Gold Mario

Need:
Meta
Villager
Marth

Dimentios

WANT
Gold Mario (unopened)

HAVE (all EU and unopened)
Marth
Fox
C. Falcon
Wii Fit Trainer
Ike

COULD BUY FOR TRADING (all EU and unopened)
Peach (Mario Collection)
Toad (Mario Collection)

Want (ALL BOXED never opened as perfect as possible)
Mario Gold (US)

Meta Kinght (EU)
Shulk (EU)
King Dedee (EU)

Also if you have all of these/ at least the EU request I have something special to trade that is far more valuable but can only discuss that in PM.
Also willing to pay-pal incl trading.

Have for trade: 100% inbox perfect (as possible condition)
Villager (EU)
Marth (EU)

Thanks all :) [edit] forgot the condition of those for trade sorry about that.

I have Little Mac would trade him for a US Lucina or US Ness if I'm unable to get one. PM me if you're interested

Also have Pit available for either if you're interested.

Fireblend

Banned
So, the Ness amiibo is going to be gamestop exclusive and me being in Costa Rica, that really complicates things. It's the only amiibo I'm interested in owning, so I'm not going to give up easily. This worked the last time this happened with the Majora's Mask N3DS so here goes again:

I need someone to try to preorder a Ness amiibo on Gamestop as soon as it goes up for preorders today, and once it's in your hands, forward it to me.

I'll pay for absolutely everything, and probably whatever extra reasonable amount you'd ask for your trouble. I'll also forever be in your debt. As this is the only amiibo I care about, I don't have any for trading, unfortunately.

Thanks!

Top Bottom