• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

You don't mind if I participate right? Seems like it would be dope.

You and anyone else!

I plan to play both Tuesday all day, a bit Wednesday, and probably all day Thursday.

I'll let you guys know on here what's going on so you guys can join in whenever.

Do you want me to credit you, as in putting your PSN name/NeoGaf tag in the article? I'd at least love to do the latter for helping me out. If anyone can tape it and show me getting wrecked online, then that'd be great.

I really need to get capture stuff.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
If anyone can tape it and show me getting wrecked online, then that'd be great.

Paging Shizzlee

Do you want me to credit you, as in putting your PSN name/NeoGaf tag in the article? I'd at least love to do the latter for helping me out.

I guess. Either way is fine.

I kinda just want to play with a group on here lol

Mesoian

::Sigh:: Go figure. I've had an amazon preorder for Almost 18 months for this game and I'm getting it late.

:-/

Ughhh I'm really starting to get hyped. I had to order online because I haven't had to chance to go out and preorder, so I hope I get it on Tuesday.

Neiteio

Is that the music for the title screen of the west version?
Nope. It's just the guy who uploaded the video -- for each track of music in the game he sets it to the title screen.

My favorite song is actually THIS ONE, which goes a lot better with the title screen, lol.

You and anyone else!

I plan to play both Tuesday all day, a bit Wednesday, and probably all day Thursday.

I'll let you guys know on here what's going on so you guys can join in whenever.

Do you want me to credit you, as in putting your PSN name/NeoGaf tag in the article? I'd at least love to do the latter for helping me out. If anyone can tape it and show me getting wrecked online, then that'd be great.

I'm in. Add me on PSN. ID is my GAF username, just mention here or anarchy reigns.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I wouldn't hurt a fly in real life. But videogame violence -- it's a beautiful thing. I can't wait to beat the shit out of everything in this game. Get pumped.

I'm the exact same way. If it's alive I won't touch it but put it in a digital form and I'll beat the ever living shit out of it.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Nope. It's just the guy who uploaded the video -- for each track of music in the game he sets it to the title screen.

My favorite song is actually THIS ONE, which goes a lot better with the title screen, lol.

Ah, okay. I like the jazzy music on the title screen myself. Your song isn't bad either. :)

Neiteio

That's a great song! :D Good choice!
Yeah, oddly "Testin' Me" is buried in the nether regions of the album (it's like Track #27 or something). Love it to pieces, though. My second favorite is probably the aforementioned "Ruthless," and then "Hero We Go." I also love "Find You" (people who like "Testin' Me" should like that one), and "My Town, My City," and "Fast Lane," and "Days of Old," and "Gotta Get the Cash," and "This is Madness."

Yeah, oddly "Testin' Me" is buried in the nether regions of the album (it's like Track #27 or something). Love it to pieces, though. My second favorite is probably the aforementioned "Ruthless," and then "Hero We Go." I also love "Find You" (people who like "Testin' Me" should like that one), and "My Town, My City," and "Fast Lane," and "Days of Old," and "Gotta Get the Cash," and "This is Madness."

Yeah there really is a lot of great songs! :D Reminds me. Need to finish Leo's campaign. :D

Arklite

It's practically all good, you might find yourself replaying a completely different list from the OST later. Jaw, Demise, Merciless, and Sound the Alarm have been on replay with me lately.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I think a few people added me to PSN over the past few days. I'll probably be playing Tuesday night with some AnimeGAF people.

Might play tonight or tomorrow night to remember how to play. I don't think I've played in like 4 or 5 months now.

Neiteio

It's practically all good, you might find yourself replaying a completely different list from the OST later. Jaw, Demise, Merciless, and Sound the Alarm have been on replay with me lately.
Absolutely agree. And I strongly recommend the one Dilated Peoples track, This is Madness, which does an -excellent- job of setting up the world/lore of the game. Gets the themes locked down, and really paints a picture of what the world is like in the game. Fittingly, it's the last track on the album.

I think a few people added me to PSN over the past few days. I'll probably be playing Tuesday night with some AnimeGAF people.

Might play tonight or tomorrow night to remember how to play. I don't think I've played in like 4 or 5 months now.

I don't know if you remember me, but we played during the demo!

Too bad I was useless.

So, uh, hard mode is HARD. Which is good because normal is a tad easy if you don't try for platinums

edit: LOL was just playing a battle royale with bots when
me and another player got telepoted out for a 1 on 1 fight to the death in a cage

Love the random events

Oh and Vercimber mate your friends list is full

Vodh

Posted this earlier in the thread, but reposting to get people hyped: If this doesn't get people jazzed to play, I don't know what would. The Killer Weapons in this game are, well, killer.

Man, I remember having mixed feelings about this game when we've first seen the teasers, featuring maybe 3-4 characters tops? It looked a bit iffy, but cool enough, and it's a Platinum Games release, so there's also that. But then somehow I forgot about this game. It's the first I'm seeing of it since those early teasers and MAN this game has become awesome!!! Friday can't come soon enough - for me it's easily the most anticipated game since Diablo 3
which I loved so no need for words of support lol

Eusis

oh god i just realized i'm going to have to trim my psn friends list a bit

x_x
I'd have to hack away to fit everyone. Eugh, why couldn't they have gone to 1000 from the get go with toggles on whether to be notified if people come online, and if so which people you want to know come online? It's like Microsoft was reasonably just doing what made sense on the Xbox, then everyone fails to realize you can/should push higher and doesn't bother to do so. Nintendo might be worst of all, having this whole generation to see and not even having you notified in-game anyway if someone logs in.

Neiteio

Man, I remember having mixed feelings about this game when we've first seen the teasers, featuring maybe 3-4 characters tops? It looked a bit iffy, but cool enough, and it's a Platinum Games release, so there's also that. But then somehow I forgot about this game. It's the first I'm seeing of it since those early teasers and MAN this game has become awesome!!! Friday can't come soon enough - for me it's easily the most anticipated game since Diablo 3
which I loved so no need for words of support lol
Yeah, my first impression of the game back when it was first revealed was "Meh, looks gritty and washed-out, no real uniform style, these characters seem like such a random mish-mash, meh." But then Bull made me take a second look, and I started to see how it all fit together -- the nanotech, mechs, cyborgs, cybrids, mutants, viruses, etc, how everyone has a weapon to wield and unique style to offer, how the game is played with a Smash Bros.-esque accessible-but-deep reliance on few inputs but many combinations and proper timing, and it started to -gel.- Now I love all of it!

-PXG-

I added ALL of you jerks on PSN. Funny how the Vita smokes the PS3 when it comes to friends list navigation.

Jawmuncher

Paid of my preorder today.
Really wish I could have just went through amazon, but I gotta have my Bayonetta.
Anyway can't wait to play, have basically played every platinum game so far (Aside from the DS game) and plan to keep supporting them.

Neiteio

Hrmm, Ai Rin is really growing on me with the Bruce Lee tribute colors (Game of Death!) and lightning nunchuks. Could also fancy her having a "bee sting" theme with those colors... And I really like the "Wa-aaaaaaaah!" battle cry she makes at the end of every combo. Very cute!

Also, Durga is growing on me, the more I watch him... The big cat style with the tail balancing his mechanical leg with his organic one... The revolver inside his knee-cap, packing a wallop... It's like if Captain Falcon was a Thundercat and had a magnum handgun in his knee, lol.

Neiteio

The animation on these attacks, and in general, is pretty fun to watch. Too bad he didn't include throws; Max, Bayonetta, and Mathilda have the best throw animations.
I hope there's some nice-ass rumble in the controller when Durga uses his revolver knee or Bull piledrives someone.

AwShucks

Preordered from Amazon. Got the 360 version as the only other person I know getting it will be getting 360 as well.

Himself

God damn i am hyped for this shit. I'm not expecting it to be anywhere near the level of Bayonetta/Vanquish, but Anarchy looks like just the kind of game I want to be playing right now.

Neiteio

Preordered from Amazon. Got the 360 version as the only other person I know getting it will be getting 360 as well.
You know you only get Bayonetta and the two extra modes if you preorder from Gamestop, right?

Hopefully they'll release them as DLC for peeps who take alternative routes.

dreamfall

Pre-ordered at Gamestop online- I haven't bought a game at launch in a very long time!

Wanted Bayo, and it's a shame it's exclusive at Gamestop only. Still, happy to even have this State side!

Soulstar

I meant to post in here earlier but I kept putting it off. I've been all aboard the hype train since near the beginning and I have the game pre-ordered and paid for so I guess I need to get myself on the list.

Soulstar; TheLoveCook; PSN

Esura

Banned
You and anyone else!

Ooo Tuesday and Thursday are perfect days (I'm off those days lol).

Credit is up to you, I wouldn't be bothered either way personally although being credited sounds cool. I like the idea of helping out a review though. Never been part of a multiplayer review thing before.

papasmurf1038

Neo Member
Oh yeah, would you guys be down for a really heavy game session on either Tuesday or Wednesday? I gotta review this game and I need to play with some people who can provide a small bit of feedback.

Edit: PSN: PartyBan

Count me in. I'm super rusty, but I'm itching to get back into the swing of things. PSN is papasmurf1038.

.la1n

Loved playing the Japanese copy I had for a short while and will be down for this. Add me to the PSN list ; ryuoshin

Added everyone on the X360 list, found that thebaroness - Jocely Ada and Darksim - Darkim150 are wrong GTs (maybe last one is Darksim150) while another couple of gaffers have a full friends list.

Top Bottom