• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

Keasar

I am so ready to pop in the disc again and start jackhammering people!

I just hope my japanese version will work for this. Otherwise I am gonna have to make a quick pre-order before it is released here in Sweden. Is this confirmed yet, that japanese imports can play against NA/EU versions?

Preordering after work tonight. Sasha looks awesome, think I'll play her a lot. I'll probably get destroyed, but add me if you want!

GundamBanshee; Wat3rki ; Xbox360

Pietepiet

You and anyone else!

I plan to play both Tuesday all day, a bit Wednesday, and probably all day Thursday.

I'll let you guys know on here what's going on so you guys can join in whenever.

Do you want me to credit you, as in putting your PSN name/NeoGaf tag in the article? I'd at least love to do the latter for helping me out. If anyone can tape it and show me getting wrecked online, then that'd be great.

I really need to get capture stuff.

I want to be in on this! I'll have time Thursday for sure. PSN: Pietepiet

Jawmuncher

Anyone work at gamestop?
Is the game already sitting in the back or is it the "oh it ships to us today" nonsense I've dealt with when it comes to smaller games.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
I am so ready to pop in the disc again and start jackhammering people!

I just hope my japanese version will work for this. Otherwise I am gonna have to make a quick pre-order before it is released here in Sweden. Is this confirmed yet, that japanese imports can play against NA/EU versions?

Yes. I have the 360 Japanese version and have had no problems playing it here in NA. I didn't even need to change the language settings as it booted up with English as the default language. And I played with other people in JP, NA, and EU when it released last summer. Looking forward to pounding, and getting pounded, this Friday.

Edit: Wow. That last sentence really didn't come out well. =/

zroid

Banned
Code:
Date 		Time 	Location	Description
2013/01/07	10:19	MARKHAM		Item out for delivery

Come to me, precious!

AllGamer

My copy arrived today!

anarchyreignsd1krf.jpg

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So ready for this. Played the Campaign portion of the demo last night (since I'd apparently never played it before) and was pleasantly surprised. So hype. :D

Neiteio

So in regards to in-store pickup at Gamestop, do they call you to notify you on launch day, or do they notify you the day before, or...

Also, what are the chances the game will be unopened in its case, unmolested?

Esura

Banned
So in regards to in-store pickup at Gamestop, do they call you to notify you on launch day, or do they notify you the day before, or...

Also, what are the chances the game will be unopened in its case, unmolested?

Depends. From what I heard from another employee, if someone has a preorder on a game they set it aside and they aren't allowed to open them and they could get into big trouble if they did open them and someone complained/gave a bad feedback. However, my Virtue's Last Reward copy was opened even though I had it preordered. The employee took dibs on my copy and gutted another one and gave me the gutted one. One of the only times that will happen, or else...

Depends. From what I heard from another employee, if someone has a preorder on a game they set it aside and they aren't allowed to open them and they could get into big trouble if they did open them and someone complained/gave a bad feedback. However, my Virtue's Last Reward copy was opened even though I had it preordered. The employee took dibs on my copy and gutted another one and gave me the gutted one. One of the only times that will happen, or else...
I'm sure you complained, right? That's a very sleazy thing to do, especially since they could have just kept both unopened.

Grrr. Ordered this from Gamestop online with 2 day. What happened to them shipping early so that the game arrives on release day?
I'm hoping I still get it tomorrow since I ordered using One-Day, but...

Roto13

Anyone work at gamestop?
Is the game already sitting in the back or is it the "oh it ships to us today" nonsense I've dealt with when it comes to smaller games.

Ship and street dates are up to the publisher. Sega ships things early so they're ready on release day and I don't see any reason this game would be the exception.

Keasar

Yes. I have the 360 Japanese version and have had no problems playing it here in NA. I didn't even need to change the language settings as it booted up with English as the default language. And I played with other people in JP, NA, and EU when it released last summer. Looking forward to pounding, and getting pounded, this Friday.

Edit: Wow. That last sentence really didn't come out well. =/

Hurr.

But no, I meant if JP copies can play against the newly released NA/EU copies. I can play my imported PS3 copy just fine, that I know. I just wanna know if I will have to get a new one or not so I can play with everyone else here or if something has been changed since.

Persona7

Banned
Grrr. Ordered this from Gamestop online with 2 day. What happened to them shipping early so that the game arrives on release day?

I haven't bought anything from gamestop.com in a while but in my past experience they always sent the game out the day of release. Except for one time where they sent it out on a monday but I got free overnight.

Anyone work at gamestop?

I just called the store I am picking the game up from and the manager said they got around 15 copies a few days ago. I know some stores operate differently or get late shipments, so wait and see if you get the automated call.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Ok, I'll go with the PS3 version. I don't have many people on PSN friends list, so will add a bunch. My ID:

Kaijima; toydragoninblue; PSN

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member

Are you serious? I would be very upset to say the least.

There was a 360 demo up in Japan. But it was never put in NA.

bakeray

Probably going to have to run to Gamestop and grab this tomorrow.. looks like the Powerstone/Bounceresque fix I've been looking for.

Japan got an Xbox demo, too.

The PSN version got removed. I don't know if the Xbox one did too.
Both versions were removed, unfortunately. I tried to get some people I knew to download it so we could play, but I couldn't find it a few weeks ago on either PSN or XBL.

kiyomi

Looks like my copy's arriving Thursday, so 2 days of agony! It'll be worth it. :)

Gonna add some of you (cool) people later in the week to get some games going.

Hurr.

But no, I meant if JP copies can play against the newly released NA/EU copies. I can play my imported PS3 copy just fine, that I know. I just wanna know if I will have to get a new one or not so I can play with everyone else here or if something has been changed since.

I got an early EU copy and have been playing against the Japanese just fine. Well there's lag and I'm terrible but you know.

Okay. I'mma try to add people tonight. As many as I can. I need to clean out my friend's list anyway.

So tomorrow I should have a Initial Impression up, a quick overview of things, and then by Friday, I'll have a nice, big review up.

Thanks to everyone that wants to assist. My website isn't big, so all help is appreciated!

Cth

I've never heard of the game but I just saw it at the local Target clearance section of all places.

Definitely not. D:
nooooooo

Okay. I'mma try to add people tonight. As many as I can. I need to clean out my friend's list anyway.

So tomorrow I should have a Initial Impression up, a quick overview of things, and then by Friday, I'll have a nice, big review up.

Thanks to everyone that wants to assist. My website isn't big, so all help is appreciated!
I'd love to help out sometime, too, Spoiler!

Top Bottom