• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Mom Flings Pizza At Chuck E. Cheese Character, threatens a beating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. I wish there was video of this.

I had a friend who used to work at Chuck E. Cheese in high school. He had to wear the Chuck E. suit one night (he didn't normally), and everything seemed okay at first. He had a bunch of kids hugging his knees telling him "I love you Chuck E.!" One of them then looked up and saw his face looking back at him through Chuck E's mouth, and recoiled in horror screaming "THERE'S A MAN IN CHUCK E. CHEEEESE!!".

Ahh.. good times..

Doth Togo

heavy liquid said:

I had a friend who used to work at Chuck E. Cheese in high school. He had to wear the Chuck E. suit one night (he didn't normally), and everything seemed okay at first. He had a bunch of kids hugging his knees telling him "I love you Chuck E.!" One of them then looked up and saw his face looking back at him through Chuck E's mouth, and recoiled in horror screaming "THERE'S A MAN IN CHUCK E. CHEEEESE!!".

Ahh.. good times..

LOL. Understand and fear!

heavy liquid said:

Ahh.. good times..
ROTFLMAO

that's awesome :D

Guzim

Chuck E. Cheese was always fun to go to for a relative's birthday. Since I was always older than the kids there I just played the GI Joe arcade game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom