• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Proven

Logo.jpg

Official Thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=342116

Notice: The game only allows 32 friend codes per character in your town. There are 35 friend codes in this list. It is not possible to add everyone on this list. You have been notified.

Players are in alphabetical order based on their GAF username

GAF Name | Name | Town | Friend Code

alanias | Jeremy | Heliord| 0087-5796-7152
Angela | Heliord | 5456-2899-4400 (wife)
Aponi | Aponi | Wampler | 3094-0660-4033
Baconbitz | Bacn'bit | Anapolis | 5069-7412-7640
bobbyconover | Bobby | Porkroll | 5112-6951-0628
bryehn | Bri-Nat | Riceton | 1247-2201-7099
Captain N l Buffalo l Digby l 3179-9563-4511
Confusatron | Jeff | Klawtown | 2535 7109 9894
Count Dookkake | Dookins | Logville | 4897-9432-7189
creamsugar | XianG | Eridanus | 1333-1191-7100
Defectivereject | Cragstar | LazyTown | 5241-5413-5626
Deku | Daike | Kakariko | 4554-3469-3782
Delio | Delvin | Reefside | 3910-1005-1134
dkeane | Devan | Weymouth | 0302-3315-5829
Dragmire | Chad | SilCloud | 2106-2156-1000
DrForester | Luke | Guri | 4382-5467-2465
gimz | Gim | 663a| 5069-7465-0459
Glute.belly | Lorenzo | Bmore | 0302-3314-2435
Ironballs | Dahltin | Medina | 4940-8976-4007
JasoNsider | Jason | Starwood | 1934-4168-0222
Anja | Starwood | 0645-9265-5745 (wife)
jibblypop | billy | olmankim | 4983-8424-9874
JoeFu | Jonathan | Fuville | 2063-2757-4696
JoshuaJSlone | Joshua | Roberton | 4296-6489-4403
JYKSTA | JYKSTA | Beerland | 2836-3599-4094
Kandinsky | Marshall | Onett | 4854-9950-7057
Lord Helmet | Jay | Planet J | 2192-1130-7848
Luigison | Mario | TMK | 0731 8248 2155
Marvie_3 | Adam | HongKong | 2535-7112-4561
Mejilan | Mejilan | Hyrule | Oranges | 0560-0273-6528
Proven | Proven | Berga | 0259-3779-9202
RaidenZR | Kristua | Julik | 3738-3014-7796
sourpk | Tim | Osaka | 1290-1701-4410
Stereophonic | Decom | Qeynos | 2278-0153-2874
tetrisgrammaton | Dolphin | MAO! | 1805-5727-8091
thebigkahuna1 | Sonny | Wildwood | 5370-3929-1751
Tim-E l Tim l Internet l 4769-0943-1451
tmaynard | Trav | Internet | 2965-2072-2401
Toy Soldier l Jason l Top Town l 4210-7485-9929
UltimateIke | Brett | Pasadena | 0688-8824-0762
UncleScr00ge | Wesley | Brolando | 2235-0618-7721
vumpler | Cassie | Casvegas | 4339-5973-7163 (wife)
WiiRevolution1 | Chris | Good Egg | 0259-3778-7419
Ysiadmihi l Kak l Crimea l 2965-2078-2503

RaidenZR

Added all of you guys so far. My gaet's open if you wanna come in. Bring fruit please :) Oranges are native in my town.

Here is my info:

Lord Helmet | Jay | Planet J | 2192-1130-7848 | Peaches are my native fruit.

I have added everyone so far. I am going to leave my gate open for awhile, though I may not be at my system (play nice!).
Please feel free to take a couple peaches if needed, and leave some other fruits in return. Thanks!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
DrForester | Luke | Guri | 4382-5467-2465

I want to come visit someone so let me know when Ive been added. Will plant some cherries.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Getting my game setup now! Will post my info soon. My wife is excited to see others towns :lol

Proven

Luigison said:
Just got the game and transferred everything from my town in Wild World that I used to run on TheMushroomKingdom.net Fungi Forum and keep open all the time with everything (I think) unlocked.

Luigison | Mario | TMK | Friend Code coming soon

Haven't read the manual or found the FC yet. It's not listed on Nintendo.com.

Not sure if this is your problem or not, but to get your code you do the same thing you did in Wild World. Go to the town gate, talk to Cooper, go to the 'Friend Code' option. The game will attempt to connect to the internet, and if it succeeds it'll download a code for you to use and present it to you.

alanias

All set, make sure to add me. I will add everyone in this thread. :D

alanias | Jeremy | Heliord| 0087-5796-7152

Edit: All set, everyone added.

bryehn

FC: 1247-2201-7099

Name: Bri-Nat

Town: Riceton

Starting Fruit: Pears

Region: North America (East)

Will mostly be playing mornings the next two weeks, will be adding as many of you as I can tomorrow morning (Nov. 17)

Luigison

Luigison said:
Just got the game and transferred everything from my town in Wild World that I used to run on TheMushroomKingdom.net Fungi Forum and keep open all the time with everything (I think) unlocked.

Luigison | Mario | TMK | 0731 8248 2155 | Apples

See above. I think it's a good idea to list everyone's starting fruit in the OP. I'll be adding everyone as soon as I find/remember where the friend roster is.

vumpler

vumpler | Cassie | Casvegas | 4339-5973-7163 | Oranges

My wife will be on often I bet :lol

Proven

Luigison said:
See above. I think it's a good idea to list everyone's starting fruit in the OP. I'll be adding everyone as soon as I find/remember where the friend roster is.

The only reason I'm not adding fruits is simply because we're all visiting each other so much just to at least try out the wifi everyone should have fruits swapped by the end of the week.

Also, don't forget that after visiting someone's town you can send mail to them and it'll arrive through WiiConnect24. I can't believe they actually put in a feature I hoped the most for (and now someone will come and tell me it was in Wild World too or something).

vumpler

Added everyone.

So does the other person have to have added us in return for us to see that they are online? This sucks as far as going town to town lol

vumpler said:
Added everyone.

So does the other person have to have added us in return for us to see that they are online? This sucks as far as going town to town lol

As far as I can tell, yes. You should see an empty heart if the other person has added you, and a full heart if you have visited them. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong!

I will try to get on again tomorrow night. I'm off to bed. Gotta get up in 6 hours! I can't believe this game has sucked me in again, even though it's really more of the same. :)

Proven

Anyone who doesn't live on the East Coast (and soon Central time as well) who still has a store open?

I'm a little annoyed. I was watching Family Guy and then remembered I should shake all my fruit trees before bed. As I was shaking them, taking a few and selling them here or there, I realized I was within range of paying off the debt and then asking Nook to upgrade my house. So I rush, sell the fruits and bugs I'm holding, run to the Post Office, and get stopped by the damned rooster named Egbert. He's standing right in the door way. Perfectly. I can't even push him out. I run in circles for 30 seconds until he walks out, pay off the debt, run to Nook's, and make it at 10pm with the lights already off. ARGH!

Anyway, pics from my first day:

RUU_0001.jpg
Arrived.

RUU_0002.jpg
Complaining about my roof color.

RUU_0008.jpg

My town is a combination of my GCN and Wild World town, with some additions, so I'm really liking it.

RUU_0022.jpg
Messing around on the job.

RUU_0018.jpg
More messing around.

RUU_0020.jpg
I sent that last letter to him. Think he's mad?

RUU_0021.jpg

Though it's mostly a tutorial speech, I somehow can't help but feel like he's saying everything sarcastically. He's threatening to show letters around and laugh at them all over the place. He's even laughing at me in this pic.

RUU_0019.jpg
And all of a sudden I notice a lot more people laughing at me.

RUU_0012.jpg
This pitfall was right by Angus' house. Not a coincidence.

RUU_0030.jpg
More laughing. Damn you Angus...

RUU_0025.jpg

This skunk is full of spunk and lives right next to me. She's pretty much the only person I like in this town. Here's she's giving me advice on when to use the word "please".

RUU_0023.jpg
I'm free! Time to head to the city.

RUU_0031.jpg
So now I can become my true self! No more needing to get a tan.

RUU_0032.jpg

And end with my debt paid off in a day. No upgrade until Tuesday though...

Proven said:
[awesome pictures]
Thanks for that. One of my favorite things about Animal Crossing is seeing different people's accounts of their in-game experiences. My friend sent me some pics of his first day through the Wii Message Board earlier. I can't wait to get it tomorrow. :D

Incidentally, how did you get these screenshots online? Does the game save them as normal jpegs to the SD card?

Proven

LouieGeetoo said:
Thanks for that. One of my favorite things about Animal Crossing is seeing different people's accounts of their in-game experiences. My friend sent me some pics of his first day through the Wii Message Board earlier. I can't wait to get it tomorrow. :D

Incidentally, how did you get these screenshots online? Does the game save them as normal jpegs to the SD card?

Yep. I remember reading they added the auto-jpeg feature specifically so you can share them about and even get them off your system easily. After saving them to the SD card I just jumped onto photobucket and loaded them.

jibblypop

Banned
Ysiadmihi said:
Ysiadmihi l Kak l Crimea l 2695-2078-2503

Adding everyone. Yay friend codes!

:(

is your code correct? because when i entered it, it gave me an error saying its not the correct code

everyone else i entered though :D

Ysiadmihi

Banned
jibblypop said:
is your code correct? because when i entered it, it gave me an error saying its not the correct code

everyone else i entered though :D

Oh shit, sorry :lol

It's 2965, not 2695. I'm gonna leave my town open for a bit and scatter some apples if anyone needs them but I'll be away for a little bit.

Captain N

Captain N l Buffalo l Digby l 3179-9563-4511

Anyone want to play right now!?!? I want to test out the Wii Speak.

I've added everyone on the list before me, and will add everyone after me tomorrow. I can already tell the friend code max cap is going to be too small.

sourpk

Neo Member
I've added everyone thus far and my gate will be open for the next 20 minutes if anyone is interested in visiting.

Tim / Osaka (check list in OP)

I'll be adding as many folks as possible before the night is finished. Hope to see y'all online. I'm packing Wii Speak, hope you guys are too.

Toy Soldier l Jason l Top Town l 4210-7485-9929

Luigison

I added everyone above including those not yet in the OP. I transferred everything from Wild World so if you want anything from my catalog just ask. Of course things like the Mario series didn't transfer, but I have stuff like the Arwing, Master Sword, and Big Festive Tree. I have apples and my gates open. I'll leave it open all day if possible. If you take apples please leave an equal number of your fruit.

bryehn

Added everyone in here I think. My town's barren so far, but I'll have my gates open from about 945-12 today. If gates are closed I'm out and about.

Lots of pears to harvest. Please bring fruits.

RaidenZR

Came down with some nasty cold today but that is a shine of golden light because it means i get to sit on the futon and play Animal Crossing all day. I'll open my gates and also make the rounds a little later.

Tim-E

Once I get out of class in an hour or so, I'll be adding everyone here. :D
By the way, I have peaches if anyone's interested.

WiiSpeak: yes but I have'nt hooked it up yet because it does'nt fit ontop of my "little" 15 inch HDTV. I'm getting a new one soon but for now no WiiSpeak.

gates will be open pretty much all day except when I'm not playing, in the city, or in a friends town lol

Also if anyone wants to trade WiiCodes just PM me. You need Wii and CF codes to share items in the auction house.

BTW: PM or post if you added me since I dont feel like adding everyone (to many codes at once!) and them not add me back.

bryehn

WiiRevolution1 said:

WiiSpeak: yes but I have'nt hooked it up yet because it does'nt fit ontop of my "little" 15 inch HDTV. I'm getting a new one soon but for now no WiiSpeak.

gates will be open pretty much all day except when I'm not playing, in the city, or in a friends town lol

Also if anyone wants to trade WiiCodes just PM me. You need Wii and CF codes to share items in the auction house.

BTW: PM or post if you added me since I dont feel like adding everyone (to many codes at once!) and them not add me back.

Added, will check out your town soon if it's open. Not really ready for auction stuff yet though...

Top Bottom