• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Rawk Hawk

I will add you tonight when I get out of work, I will have to open my gate, I'm not on a whole lot. My girlfriend plays a little bit as well, but you're more than welcome to come cruise around.

Diarrhea's a real blast! :D

jibblypop

Banned
Nook is buying turnips for 535 bells in my town.

I will leave the game open for an hour or so while im gone..

feel free to sell turnips!

edit: he's closed now since it's after 9.. sorry.

Rawk Hawk

I don't even know where to come across Turnips yet... Either way is there any type of storage device? Or am I forced to either carry all my tools or leave them on the floor in my house?

Rawk Hawk

dkeane said:
I need pears!
If anyone has them get in touch.
I'll be around all day tomorrow.

I have Pears, I added you today. But I have to get off for a while. If you are around tonight PM me with some good times we can meet up.

I just added JaCy and Rawk Hawk.

If you have room, my info is:

Jay | Planet J | 2192-1130-7848.

Lately, I've been leaving my gate open while I'm doing other stuff in the house... feel free to take whatever fruit is available, or anything Nook is selling.

Baconbitz

Banned
I need to buy medicine from somenone. My shop is closed and someone in my town is sick. I want to buy something from him since today is flee market but, he is sick.

Haruspex

Banned
Might as well add my details for the future...

Luke | Lospass | 1462 1017 4855

I'm in the UK and I have Wii Speak, never used it though.

Marvie_3 said:
Anyone still playing this? I'm done with finals so I have more time to mess around with AC.
I jumped back into AC Wii after leaving it on the shelf for 7 months. I had just finished Nook's trial and then put the game down. So if you're interested throw me your town code so I can ransack your store.

Cdammen

Hey, does anyone have the time/will to send me some fruit? I have apples... and that's it. I had a coconut but I forgot that it'll only grow on the beach.

Cdammen | Lofthus | 3180-8002-4220

I'm adding Moblin and Rawk Hawk for peaches and pears. I need fruit people! :)

Marvie_3

Banned
Cdammen said:
Hey, does anyone have the time/will to send me some fruit? I have apples... and that's it. I had a coconut but I forgot that it'll only grow on the beach.

Cdammen | Lofthus | 3180-8002-4220

I'm adding Moblin and Rawk Hawk for peaches and pears. I need fruit people! :)
My save file was lost when my Wii died a few months ago. I've been wanting to restart for a bit now so once I get going and get my friend code, I'll help you out.

Top Bottom