• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Lazybones, you were holding some axes for me right? I'll pay in bells if you don't mind :p

Currently making an album cover. Bottom half is done, now the top half to go. I'm so excited that I can make stuff like that in this game :D

bumpkin

Heya everyone! I was wondering if anyone was up to do some Tours and stuff. I just recently got the island today and I noticed that the Club Membership is available. So if anyone wants to play or buy the membership. Just add me. :D
FC: 3523-3319-4954
vqGgW0I.jpg
Unnnggggg, so jealous! I want a Link hat! Where'd you get it?

RaidenZR

I have a villager I desperately want to move out for the simple fact that his house blocks the most ideal place for a new bridge. I feel like I've done everything that I know could work from previous Animal Crossings to expedite this process including:

- hitting them with a net
- shoving them around
- not talking to them at all during the day
- not writing them letters

Are there any other steps I'm not aware of? I've been doing this for days and I'm starting to feel guilty. Dude shows no signs of getting out of dodge... :(

jasonng

My money rock was spitting out ore today and I haven't found a rock I can break. What does that mean?

I have a villager I desperately want to move out for the simple fact that his house blocks the most ideal place for a new bridge. I feel like I've done everything that I know could work from previous Animal Crossings to expedite this process including:

- shoving them around

Are there any other steps I'm not aware of? I've been doing this for days and I'm starting to feel guilty. Dude shows no signs of getting out of dodge... :(
You can talk to Isabelle about problematic villagers at the counter. I haven't used it yet but I assumed that's what it's for.

Jamix012

- shoving them around

Have you got to the town hall and talked to Isabell about them?

Smilax

Unnnggggg, so jealous! I want a Link hat! Where'd you get it?

I got it from the Fortune Cookie at Nooklings. It was the first thing I ever got from the cookies lol. Speaking of which I got a dud today. :<

Also, bummer, the membership turned into a sapling lol

zroid

Banned
lol, got a Wii Balance Board

I guess I can't lean it upright against a bookcase like I do with my own Balance Board. :p

magnetic

I really should wake up earlier more often.
The town is so beautiful in the morning.

This may sound a bit silly, but this actually might be a motivation for me to fix my terrible sleeping pattern (3-4am bedtime, sleep till noon - I'm a freelancer so that's not really problem, but still...). I love the 8am tune and am getting kinda sick of the afternoon tunes since I get to hear them so much... I could mess with the town timezone a bit, but I promised myself to stick to not touching the game clock anymore ;)

Unlocking emotion gestures via the dumb stand up in Club LOL is great. Really looking forward to getting a new one every day!

SeZMehK

My money rock was spitting out ore today and I haven't found a rock I can break. What does that mean?

You can talk to Isabelle about problematic villagers at the counter. I haven't used it yet but I assumed that's what it's for.

Well she wont kick them out. Her options does the following:

1. Language: resets/changes the custom greetings that the villager says
2. Clothing: changes the clothing they wear
3. Letters: They get rid of the letters you sent them I believe. I can be wrong...

tanuki

Just spent an hour on the island catching beetles and the occasional shark. Stealthing around is pretty fun! Plus, I made about 200,000 bells, which should last me a few town upgrades. Lovely stuff.

MicH

Oh my god, I put on a pair of pants and now my starting shorts (the ones I had when I started the game) gone! They're not in my inventory :(

Roto13

Oh my god, I put on a pair of pants and now my starting shorts (the ones I had when I started the game) gone! They're not in my inventory :(

The starter shorts aren't a thing. They're just the absence of pants.

If you put on a dress, they'll come back.

MicH

The starter shorts aren't a thing. They're just the absence of pants.

If you put on a dress, they'll come back.
Oh man, I am so sad. I loved those shorts! And I don't have a dress.

I guess I'll have to do with these gray formal pants

Farun

Neo Member
I apparently reached 100% approval and stuff without even acknowledging it. Now &#12375;&#12378;&#12360; is asking me about what kind of city I want to have. Can anybody tell me what the different options do?

Darryl

Banned
got curious to see how animal crossing was trending.

almost doubling its historical record. game is killing it. surprising to see the areas its trending in, states like Washington, Ohio, and Michigan look like they've adopted it more. kinda surprised by the low NY number. i was expecting it to do really good there because of the big city thing, similar to japan. NY is a big state though, so those numbers could easily mean nothing at all.

surprising to see the areas its trending in, states like Washington, Ohio, and Michigan

Maybe I'll actually get a decent amount of tags now.
I'm glad to hear it's doing well, though I haven't heard too much about shortages like I did when Fire Emblem came out and the shipping confusion got everybody in a tizzy.

I see, thanks. Do all trees even those with regular fruit have a limited amount of harvests?

Nope. Just perfect fruit.

SeZMehK

I see, thanks. Do all trees even those with regular fruit have a limited amount of harvests?

Regular trees wont die out when harvesting and no limit I believe until winter unless they still grow fruit in the winter... It is only the perfect fruit tree that dies...

So I've disabled firewalls and assigned an manual IP...still, no one can enter my town. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. Makes it hard to care about how it looks when you know no one will ever see it.

beta_fuse

So I've disabled firewalls and assigned an manual IP...still, no one can enter my town. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. Makes it hard to care about how it looks when you know no one will ever see it.

I think the only way around this problem is getting a new router. My friend tried a bunch of stuff and it never worked, decided to try his luck with a Linksys router and bam connection acquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom