• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair warning: the basement isn't automatically the 8x8 room you got in previous games. Guess you have to expand that too. Also, Goose, the chicken who suggested my beloved modern bridge, as well as a fire pit, is moving out. Good-bye now!

Sahara's in my town again, and gave me a striped wall and cheese floor. I'm keeping the striped wall in my main room (for now). Crazy Redd, where art thou?

Gregorn

gwarm01

Thanks for letting me visit, Cornburrito. I would have left a tip but I didn't have very many turnips. Next week will be a different story..

Thanks for letting me visit, Cornburrito. I would have left a tip but I didn't have very many turnips. Next week will be a different story..

Heh its cool. I dont need a gift or tip, though they are appreciated. Just make sure to lend a helping hand in the future if I need one :)

afoni

Banned
tumblr_mona3aJSD41spc5nfo1_400.jpg

CB's town right now.

CoolS

I found a Japanese site that lets you upload an image and has some nice tools for converting it into a template grid design, complete with numbered colours and in-game palette matching. It's probably been mentioned in this thread or an older one. Anyway, I got in touch with the developer to offer to translate the tool into English for the enjoyment of the now-worldwide ACNL community. He gracefully accepted my proposal and implemented an English version of the site.

It's found here:

http://app.nanoch.jp/tobimy/

With some tweaking you can get some pretty nice results. One great feature is that it shows you numbers from 1-15 matching the palette colours you'll use for your image, but also it shows where to find those colours in the paint colour choose. It also has support for every Pro design grid size, such as sleeves or face cut-out boards, and can also output your image across up to 9 panels for a multi-panel design that can be placed on the ground.

Hope you all enjoy it!

How do I use it in english?

Linius

2 AM mainland Europe time.

If I already have you as a friend, then sure come by and sell. But catch a few and come by later on. I'm not playing right now

Yeah, that was my plan. I'm in Europe as well so I try to catch as many as I can. I'll PM you my FC, don't think I have you. Till what time do you think you're online?

Jamix012

Hey CornBurrito, it's just easier to type like this then in the game, but you have a really nice town. Thanks for letting me sell turnips here: you're the man!

It's not a lot but I left you 10,000 bells

Smilax

Heya everyone! I was wondering if anyone was up to do some Tours and stuff. I just recently got the island today and I noticed that the Club Membership is available. So if anyone wants to play or buy the membership. Just add me. :D
FC: 3523-3319-4954
vqGgW0I.jpg

EDIT: Hmm, interesting, it now turned into a Sapling... sad day. :<

Chopper

I found a Japanese site that lets you upload an image and has some nice tools for converting it into a template grid design, complete with numbered colours and in-game palette matching. It's probably been mentioned in this thread or an older one. Anyway, I got in touch with the developer to offer to translate the tool into English for the enjoyment of the now-worldwide ACNL community. He gracefully accepted my proposal and implemented an English version of the site.

It's found here:

http://app.nanoch.jp/tobimy/

With some tweaking you can get some pretty nice results. One great feature is that it shows you numbers from 1-15 matching the palette colours you'll use for your image, but also it shows where to find those colours in the paint colour choose. It also has support for every Pro design grid size, such as sleeves or face cut-out boards, and can also output your image across up to 9 panels for a multi-panel design that can be placed on the ground.

Hope you all enjoy it!
Ugh. WHY can I not get these sites to work? All I want is my avatar on a flag. :(

Oooh! My Retail is buying regular sharks for 30,000 bells. Hell yeah! Time to do some shark fishin'.

Also if anyone has a silver axe at their island I would love to come buy a few (or trade if you buy it for me)

Let me sell sharks and I'll give you a few silver axes

Damn I didn't even play it yesterday, I feel like I have withdrawal. Okay when I get home today from work totally playing it for HOURS. I already have over 12 hours which is the longest I've played a game in a while.

Want to see if all the different fruit my friend gave me has grown into trees yet so I can pay off that home loan and expand lol.

When does KK appear?

MKUltra

So I built a fence next to my town hall a few days again and am kind of regretting it now, anybody found a use for it other than storing six flowers?

Hey CornBurrito, it's just easier to type like this then in the game, but you have a really nice town. Thanks for letting me sell turnips here: you're the man!

It's not a lot but I left you 10,000 bells

No problem :)

And yeah, the tips are always nice though don't feel obligated to leave them.

Someone gave me a Luigi hat though. That's so cool.

Thank you! Also purchased the library wall at the flea market

Thanks. :)

edit: Ok so I think the first round of people left. That was pretty quick and easy. Anyone else who wants in at 475 bells PM me. I'm going to start adding.

Also if my noon prices are good I'll be letting people know.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Dammit, the Nookling is closing down tomorrow for expansion...I need my fix...I mean, my fortune cookies for novelty Nintendo items...I swear, those things are worse than Sega trinkets in Shenmue.

Midou

Is it better to say 'no' when a resident asks you to do a task you probably can't (i.e catch Tarantula, I've only ever seen one) or say yes and don't do it and they seem to forget about it after a time.

Schmitty

Heya everyone! I was wondering if anyone was up to do some Tours and stuff. I just recently got the island today and I noticed that the Club Membership is available. So if anyone wants to play or buy the membership. Just add me. :D
vqGgW0I.jpg

check your pms

Chopper

vqGgW0I.jpg
FWIW, I had the membership for sale the other day, but when I invited friends over, it turned into a pair of trousers... :/

So has everyone seen this thread, in community?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595431

regarding turnip trading?

And here are some suggestions I've come up with, what do you think?

So perhaps we should come up with some extra rules for the buying town?

Like, as soon as you notice a crazy high buy price:

- Save+quit the game ASAP.

- Advertise it in this thread:
... 1. Price
... 2. Roughly how long left till price changes or Re-Tail closes (NB: price apparently changes once during the day - midday, perhaps different if you've changed ordinance to early bird/night owl?)
... 3. Roughly what timeframe you'll be accommodating people (NB: you need to be able to stay with your 3DS and with internet, because any unexpected disconnects will need to be attended to)
... 4. Your friend code, of course.
... 5. Specify how many people you'll be willing to add in addition to existing friends, and then of course it's "first quote first serve". Base this number on how full your friends list is currently, how long there is left to sell turnips, and how willing you are to spend time doing this - note: you'll most likely earn a fortune!

- Before going online, adjust your friend list accordingly, and let us know who you've added. This gives people a much better idea of when they should attempt to visit your town, and things should run much more smoothly.

Soul Beat

IHfcQGS.jpg
2mRhza1.jpg

I've got a few spare arcade cabinets and I'm looking to trade for the fruit I'm missing - bananas, apples, oranges, pears and persimmon. If you can bring me whatever you can spare I'll sort you out with one.

Also interested in rare flowers and would give just about anything for Majora's Mask!

FC: 1203-9315-3113 (Danny); PM me and I'll add you back!

EDIT: On hold for now as I've had a bunch of PMs. I'll be able to get more via the StreetPass thing in a day or two.

I will give you all my perfect apples for one of those cabinets!

Dammit, the Nookling is closing down tomorrow for expansion...I need my fix...I mean, my fortune cookies for novelty Nintendo items...I swear, those things are worse than Sega trinkets in Shenmue.

It's closing down for me tomorrow as well and only reason I go there is for the fortune cookie. No cookie tomorrow makes me sad. :(

My Nooking store is close till tomorrow for renovations, and Kicks won't be finished until maybe Friday.
I wished I was able to build the Museum shop.

On the plus side, I got the QR machine up and ready and the Dream House is open for business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom