• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigyoku

I think it will only count if it rains while you are actually playing.

I had a day where it was cloudy and I never saw rain.

Next day I had gyroids and was like WTF? So rain can happen even when you aren't playing.

EDIT: Does anyone have a visitor today? Booker has no info, but unlike yesterday, haven't run into Jack or anything...

Frogstep

I guess I'm a little glad I didn't make path patterns now. Alt resetting to get villagers into good spots is a little less maddening when you've got dirt in most areas.

Lily really seems to want to move right next to Ankha and I don't blame her. I might just have to settle as I've gotten that spot over 90% of my resets. It's weird considering there's a big open empty area that she just refuses to move to.

Hippeaux is finally gone. I can finally do a full straight path south. Yesssss.

tumblr_mu1y2hv7iR1qa25kqo2_400.jpg

Yes.

You are both now my mortal enemies. I shall send my army of headless Dimetrodons to trample your hybrids.

Elija2

I'm open ^^ I'm Eevee in Youuji

Edit: I have to eat! I'll reopen a bit later. Do have ya added though!

Oh, my bad then. You totally were open. I didn't think it was you because you weren't showing up as online on my friends list (I'm guessing you turned that setting off).

SuperSah

Banned
Just got my mask from Jack.

Looks like a racist organisation mask, but oh well.

Also, Nooks is selling his Spooky Lamp? I thought it was an event set?

Roto13

Update on my plan to cover my entire town with flowers, aside from dirt paths.

Phase 1 is complete. Flooding the town with flowers. There are now flowers in every single square that's not being used by a path or something else.

Now I'm on to phase 2. Arranging them by colour. I'm going to have all of the red ones in the south, all of the yellow ones in the center, and all of the white ones in the north. This is time consuming, but not nearly as time consuming as phase 1, since the flowers are just there and I don't have to wait five minutes for an Island minigame to end every time I want to play 16 flowers.

Phase 3 will be arranging them according to type. (Red roses the farthest south, then red tulips, then etc.) I'd rather have this as a separate step than part of phase 2. It'll be simpler to arrange them when they're all pretty close to where they need to be.

This is going to take forever. :p Maybe I should enlist some help.

chunk3rvd

Premium on perfect cherries at retail today which aren't my native fruit so they're fetching 6000 bells per cherry! Can open my gate in 2 hours if anyone has some they'd like to offload? Just let me know in here and add my FC from my profile

xsheimii

Neo Member
Oh, my bad then. You totally were open. I didn't think it was you because you weren't showing up as online on my friends list (I'm guessing you turned that setting off).
I did, haha. I'm pretty much always online anyway. I play a pretty unhealthy amount of new leaf. I'll be opening up again soon in about 10 minutes if you're around. Just gotta do the dishes. :)

Koomaster

EDIT: Does anyone have a visitor today? Booker has no info, but unlike yesterday, haven't run into Jack or anything...
Same here; usually that happens if Redd is in town or it's a villager's birthday. But nope, just nobody showed up. Maybe that starts to happen when Gracie/Katarina would show up but now they are on Main Street?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Same here; usually that happens if Redd is in town or it's a villager's birthday. But nope, just nobody showed up. Maybe that starts to happen when Gracie/Katarina would show up but now they are on Main Street?

Same thing for me and I'm still missing 2 Gracie checks, so maybe not :(

Mordeccai

Premium on perfect cherries at retail today which aren't my native fruit so they're fetching 6000 bells per cherry! Can open my gate in 2 hours if anyone has some they'd like to offload? Just let me know in here and add my FC from my profile

Just added ya, would be cool if I could sell a few! My FC is 1736-1118-0925

Oops, nvm. Took ssome perfect cherries from my friends town and planted them, but the didnt fruit perfect cherries ?_? Not sure what happened there.

Elija2

I am now officially a member of the 500 Hours Club.

Also the throne is being sold in my town for 800,000 bells if anyone wants to come and buy it.

Just added ya, would be cool if I could sell a few! My FC is 1736-1118-0925

Oops, nvm. Took ssome perfect cherries from my friends town and planted them, but the didnt fruit perfect cherries ?_? Not sure what happened there.

The only perfect fruit that will grow in your town is the native fruit of your town.

Anustart

Second story of museum built, finally have a room to cram all the nintendo items in. Which brings me to my request, I need like 3 ? Blocks and 3 Blocks. Anyone have spares I can have or buy?

Mammoth Skull right? I think you were the one who needed that as their final fossil. I just dug one up today and was going to ask if you still needed it. I know you were holding out for a long while - congrats! :)

Yup, I live in the land of the headless mammoths. Thanks, though, I appreciate it. I probably would have caved this time too. :)

Anustart

Second story of museum built, finally have a room to cram all the nintendo items in. Which brings me to my request, I need like 3 ? Blocks and 3 Blocks. Anyone have spares I can have or buy?

Anyone have any extras? Don't need em all from same person, but if people wanna team up to sell me some, I would super appreciate you :3

Edit: Anyone need a Ghost mask? Jack gave me one then Labelle had another for sale today.

2nd Edit: Anyone up for setting up another Cataloging day? This time perhaps for stuff that isn't sets and perhaps clothing/hats/glasses and socks and shoes? I'd be glad to order every single piece of clothes and shoes I have to participate.

3rd Edit: Is it accurate that have to purchase 51 items in able sisters to get the mannequin from the one that's not sewing all the time? On the site I looked at it said for the one that's sewing all the time you need her to give up the QR machine and have bought 50 items to get the mannequin. I got that one, and bought all 4 things in the shop which would imply i've bought at minimum 54 items, but the other sister hasn't given up her mannequin.

Niraj

Anyone have any extras? Don't need em all from same person, but if people wanna team up to sell me some, I would super appreciate you :3

Edit: Anyone need a Ghost mask? Jack gave me one then Labelle had another for sale today.

2nd Edit: Anyone up for setting up another Cataloging day? This time perhaps for stuff that isn't sets and perhaps clothing/hats/glasses and socks and shoes? I'd be glad to order every single piece of clothes and shoes I have to participate.

3rd Edit: Is it accurate that have to purchase 51 items in able sisters to get the mannequin from the one that's not sewing all the time? On the site I looked at it said for the one that's sewing all the time you need her to give up the QR machine and have bought 50 items to get the mannequin. I got that one, and bought all 4 things in the shop which would imply i've bought at minimum 54 items, but the other sister hasn't given up her mannequin.

I don't think anyone ever narrowed down that mannequin. Seemed kind of random.

I remember the days when somebody was setting up a big cataloging event for all the summer clothes, then it never happened. That was cool.

veras

I remember the days when somebody was setting up a big cataloging event for all the summer clothes, then it never happened. That was cool.

That's funny, I was just thinking about that and wondering if I missed it or what - guess not :/

Anustart

That's funny, I was just thinking about that and wondering if I missed it or what - guess not :/

I don't have a lot of clothes, but I will get everything I have set up for a cataloging special day if other people wanna help out!

If we can get several others to help, I say let's get started on planning this thing!
Anyone wanna hop on board?

milkham

I don't think anyone ever narrowed down that mannequin. Seemed kind of random.

It never happened? I just assumed I missed it during my hiatus

Niraj

It never happened? I just assumed I missed it during my hiatus

Nope.

Imo, if you want to do a cataloging event like that, I'd be willing to help, but it would be better if you started off small. For example, maybe start with shoes and socks, dresses, or bottoms. Those only have about 100 items or less, so it wouldn't be too difficult to arrange with multiple people. Tops are a fucking nightmare, with a bit less than 500 if I remember right.

My suggestion, if you do want to do tops, is to just divide it up into smaller bits. For example, one week you do like the first 100 or whatever, then the next 100, so forth. That way 1.It's not annoying as hell to order a bunch of shit and clog up your mailbox and 2.it's easier to arrange stuff in your town. You could even chop it up more than that, if you aren't in a rush. The biggest hassle with this stuff is the organization aspect, so the easier you make that, the better off it'll be for everyone. I'd definitely not recommend doing everything at once.

Anustart

Nope.

Imo, if you want to do a cataloging event like that, I'd be willing to help, but it would be better if you started off small. For example, maybe start with shoes and socks, dresses, or bottoms. Those only have about 100 items or less, so it wouldn't be too difficult to arrange with multiple people. Tops are a fucking nightmare, with a bit less than 500 if I remember right.

My suggestion, if you do want to do tops, is to just divide it up into smaller bits. For example, one week you do like the first 100 or whatever, then the next 100, so forth. That way 1.It's not annoying as hell to order a bunch of shit and clog up your mailbox and 2.it's easier to arrange stuff in your town. You could even chop it up more than that, if you aren't in a rush. The biggest hassle with this stuff is the organization aspect, so the easier you make that, the better off it'll be for everyone. I'd definitely not recommend doing everything at once.

Ok!

I say then we start with Dresses. Who wants to help get this off the ground with items? I'm in, Niraj is in, let's do this!

Niraj

The only orderable ones I can't provide are:
vogue dress
star tank dress
silk bloom dress
pop bloom dress
plum coat
palatial tank dress
natty dress
lime dress
gumdrop dress
gaudy dress
festive dress
festivale tank dress
dapper dress
caveman tank dress

Any of the other ones that can be ordered I can help you guys out with, so just let me know what gaps I need to fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom