• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Actually going along with my lack of visitor question yesterday, I did some digging and it seems Jack can show up from Oct. 1-7. So you can catch him today.

The down side is... Jack appears to be the ONLY visitor you can get from Oct. 1-7...

Oh well, at least I got Katrina on Monday... still haven't unlocked her damn shop though...
That makes sense. Booker has claimed there's nothing going on two days on the trot now. Dammit October. I only need one more Gracie check!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Actually going along with my lack of visitor question yesterday, I did some digging and it seems Jack can show up from Oct. 1-7. So you can catch him today.

The down side is... Jack appears to be the ONLY visitor you can get from Oct. 1-7...

Oh well, at least I got Katrina on Monday... still haven't unlocked her damn shop though...

That's pretty damn lame.

Reposting for a new page: Fauna is probably leaving tomorrow. (I'm weak but need the space in the other town so...) If anyone wants to discuss adopting her, let me know.

He was one of my first leavers luckily.

...And in other fortunate news, Diva is leaving town soon! Mwahaha!

Ew. Congrats on getting rid of Diva too. You deserve better.

Elija2

A Japanese girl I befriended on the island but rarely communicate with sent me a Swapnote with her picture and asked for a picture of myself. At least, I think she did. What she actually said was "my face. your photograph. shoes. please." so maybe she just wants a picture of my shoes? What Japanese word could accidentally be translated into English as "shoes"?

Frogstep

A Japanese girl I befriended on the island but rarely communicate with sent me a Swapnote with her picture and asked for a picture of myself. At least, I think she did. What she actually said was "my face. your photograph. shoes. please." so maybe she just wants a picture of my shoes? What Japanese word could accidentally be translated into English as "shoes"?

Maybe she's asking for your picture and in exchange she'll give you some shoes?

Grym

maybe she has a foot fetish and wants pictures of your feet. Give it a shot. What could go wrong?! lol

Elija2

Nice harem you've got going on bruh

Thanks dude, it means alot coming from you.

Still have a bunch of stuff to give away. There weren't any takers last time but maybe there will be now. You can have any of this stuff for free:

digital-photo frame
Ten Billion Barrel x5
boxed figurine
miniature car
Ultra Hand x2
Ultra Scope

I also have the following legit paintings:

dynamic painting x2
proper painting
moving painting

No, I'm not giving them away for free, but I'd love to trade them for any of the art that I don't have:

warm painting
serene painting
great sculpture
gallant sculpture

If you do have any art that I need but aren't interested in any of my paintings, perhaps you'd be interested in any of these unorderable items:

golden wall
golden carpet
sprinkler
whirlpool bath

Coldsnap

Sounds like a trap.

Coldsnap

Thanks dude, it means alot coming from you.

Still have a bunch of stuff to give away. There weren't any takers last time but maybe there will be now. You can have any of this stuff for free:

If no one wants those paintings I'll take them. Don't have any of them in my museum.

I'm missing these dresses:

bathrobe
black-velvet dress
blossoming dress
citrus gingham dress
dapper dress
dogtooth dress
dreamy tank dress
festival tank dress
festive dress
floral knit dress
gaudy dress
gumdrop dress
lime dress
lovely dress
maid dress
plum coat
ribbon dress
silk bloom dress
tan dogtooth dress
tartan-plaid outfit
trench coat
vogue dress
yellow dotted dress

If I can catalogue some, it would be so great.

Boogiepop

Oh yeah, exactly how much candy should I bother with buying? I feel like it'd probably be overkill were I to just buy as much as I can.

Chopper

I have just finished working through the entirely full HHA showcase that I managed to accumulate at Eurogamer last weekend, ordering everything I didn't have along the way. It was alot less fun than I imagined due to the fact that an alarming amount of people have exactly the same furniture in their houses. Alpine, Modern Wood, Rococo, Sleek and fucking Nintendo items, I hate you. Luckily, I didn't come across too much customised stuff, but I was genuinely shocked by how similar most peoples' houses look.

Grym

Anyone willing to let me in for signatures? Cookie is pushing for Late Night Snacks for All...which i very much support!

Anustart

So, anyone else interested in getting this Dress cataloging event off the ground? Niraj has agreed to order some dresses for me so I can host a bunch of them. But I'll need 2-3 more people willing to help fill in the blanks so we can hopefully get a full dress catalog available!

Pm if you can and what dresses you can supply!

Edit: Also, I wish I would have looked into silver tools earlier, could have saved me a bunch of time on trying to get special tree stumps in a certain spot since the silver axe ensures a special stump. Is it possible to get all the special stump varieties with the silver axe? If so, I'ma stock up on these bad boys.

2nd Edit: On that note, if anyone wants to come to my island, silver axes are for sale today.

Chopper

So, anyone else interested in getting this Dress cataloging event off the ground? Niraj has agreed to order some dresses for me so I can host a bunch of them. But I'll need 2-3 more people willing to help fill in the blanks so we can hopefully get a full dress catalog available!

Pm if you can and what dresses you can supply!

Edit: Also, I wish I would have looked into silver tools earlier, could have saved me a bunch of time on trying to get special tree stumps in a certain spot since the silver axe ensures a special stump. Is it possible to get all the special stump varieties with the silver axe? If so, I'ma stock up on these bad boys.
I will do what I can to help with dresses.

Also, yes. You can get every stump type with a silver axe. I have loads of awesome patterned stumps in my town thanks to stocking up on silver axes months ago.

Elija has them on his island today...

Edit: Never mind that last point!

Anustart

Oh, one more thing. Is the elite scavenger hunt the best tour to go on? I can complete it really quick and I get 16 medals each time. Is there a tour that offers more bang for the time investment?

Chopper

Oh, one more thing. Is the elite scavenger hunt the best tour to go on? I can complete it really quick and I get 16 medals each time. Is there a tour that offers more bang for the time investment?
Yup. That's the best. You got it available today?

I can split the bulk of the ordering with Niraj since we cataloged most of that stuff together. I could also offer a handful of Gracie items. I'll check my catalog and make a list of missing pieces.

Anustart

I can split the bulk of the ordering with Niraj since we cataloged most of that stuff together. I could also offer a handful of Gracie items. I'll check my catalog and make a list of missing pieces.

Okay! If you wanna get with him and hammer that out, then I can catalog stuff from both of you so I can host. I don't have many dresses myself but I wanna host to help people and get visitors :3

suzu

Ankha's house popped up just now, but it's in a meh spot. Ehhhh she's all right too I guess.

I was trying to get Whitney or Diana to pop up since I don't have anymore snooty villagers (and my town is randomly throwing them at me now that I have 2 free spots again). lol

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Ankha's house popped up just now, but it's in a meh spot. Ehhhh she's all right too I guess.

I was trying to get Whitney or Diana to pop up since I don't have anymore snooty villagers (and my town is randomly throwing them at me now that I have 2 free spots again). lol

How gracious of you to accept her.

Elija2

Another reminder that my island is selling silver axes and my Re-Tail has a premium on ore (although it'll only be open for another 2 hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom