• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Snowman Bingo December 14

Cocoa: 2
MicH: 2
Wheelhoss1: 6
braves01: 8
Koomaster: 8
Silkysmooth: 11
Coldsnap: 13
milkham: 14
Niraj: 17
Coldsnap: 19
Coldsnap: 20
Samurai_Heart: 23
Samurai_Heart: 26
milkham: 26
Silkysmooth: 26
Koomaster: 27
Cocoa: 27
Cocoa: 28
Samurai_Heart: 28
Koomaster: 30
Animekatt: 32
MicH: 32
Frogstep: 33
Cocoa: 34
Frogstep: 37
Coldsnap: 40
Koomaster: 43
braves01: 44
milkham: 44
Wheelhoss1: 45
Frogstep: 45
Animekatt: 50
Frogstep: 50

let me know if I missed anybody

milkham

zlCfzRPm-pUffzTqsd

Whoa that fish was HUUUGGGEEE!!! I would have never had the chance what with arriving 2 mins off the end of the fishing tournament.

lol

Niraj

These are the ones I have on my card

Cocoa: 2
MicH: 2
braves01: 8
Niraj: 17
Koomaster: 30
Animekatt: 32
MicH: 32
braves01: 44
milkham: 44

let me know if I missed anybody

You missed my 23, 26, 28

Gonna make another Snowdad later on to get another Bingo card+number, but as said later XD

Frogstep

List A for me again. Only missing 2 pieces from that list so I'll just grab those and do my bingo thing. I'll post my numbers in a sec.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wow. Apparently my first place win was usurped in the final moments by another Sea Bass ha ha.

Oh well that's one silver trophy and another harder to get bronze trophy. Now I have all trophies for bugs, fish and home so I could make a trophy room.

I need your 28! :D

Thanks I added you too, but I think you need to close and reopen your gate before I can see it :/ And sure, I'll open up afterwards
Let me make another snow papa and then I'll open gates =)

Edit: Also got 21 now, and Milk, tag you're it. Enjoy Katie =P

Linius

No one else besides Wheelhos on the B list for the tourney today? His 41.15 Seabass is pretty hard to beat by just catching other seabass :p

I've been catching many Oarfish and Tunas btw, good for the bells.

Niraj

No one else besides Wheelhos on the B list for the tourney today? His 41.15 Seabass is pretty hard to beat by just catching other seabass :p

I haven't checked yet, so maybe :p I'll check once I'm back from Wheelhoss' town

Frogstep

My numbers for today are: 33, 37, 45, and 50

and I need to see the following:

Samurai_Heart: 26

Niraj

I've got group A for the fishing tourney as well.

Are you a bad enough dude to beat my amazing high score of 6.15 inches?

It has to be same type of fish?

I had to catch a big one because Julian had the record with 37 inches. Why can no villagers fish in other towns?

Linius

It has to be same type of fish?

I had to catch a big one because Julian had the record with 37 inches. Why can no villagers fish in other towns?

Doesn't have to be the same one, but I don't want to turn in the valuable fish for furniture at the risk that that scam doesn't even give me fish furniture. That's throwing away 7K bells :p

Velcro Fly

I will open up if anyone needs 11 or 26

I need 3 more a lot of different ways so it's hard to pick and choose if I go anywhere today :(

Doesn't have to be the same one, but I don't want to turn in the valuable fish for furniture at the risk that that scam doesn't even give me fish furniture. That's throwing away 7K bells :p

True dat. I sometimes forget that we're not all lyin thievin cheatin dupers like me with 95 million in the bank . . .

Linius

True dat. I sometimes forget that we're not all lyin thievin cheatin dupers like me with 95 million in the bank . . .

I have 60 million in the bank, all earned by island hunting, perfect fruit and turnip selling but I'm a cheap basterd and somewhere deep inside I still want to reach that 100 million :p

Linius

I'll give you approx 40 if you give me your 60.

:p

I don't know how long it will take, but if you have the dough we should do that some time. If you really want to of course.

Oh and about that K.K. Slider trick. I'm in there now with my pockets full. Just listened to a sing. Stood up and requested a second song. I should just keep continuing doing that and then he will give me his pic?

MicH

Alright!! Got Chief moving from my second town, gonna convince him to move into Dewford tomorrow. AT LAST, I will get my Chief!

Niraj

I don't know how long it will take, but if you have the dough we should do that some time. If you really want to of course.

Oh and about that K.K. Slider trick. I'm in there now with my pockets full. Just listened to a sing. Stood up and requested a second song. I should just keep continuing doing that and then he will give me his pic?

I'm only at around 37 right now, so maybe when I get a bit more :) and yeah, that's all you have to do. It'll be in your mailbox.

Linius

I'm only at around 37 right now, so maybe when I get a bit more :) and yeah, that's all you have to do. It'll be in your mailbox.

Does he tell me when I 'earned' his pic or does it happen after a fixed amount of songs? On song three now :p

Going for my bronze badge tonight.

milkham

i've got roughly 53 million, but your connection!

i need 18 for bingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom