• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyRiven

No sweat! I'm often playing late at night so I figured there might be some Australians around or something. Of course, I can never go shopping when I play this late. ;p

MicH

Missed the bingo fun yesterday because if work and in gonna miss the Fishing Tourney today because if work :(

God damn it

Chopper

A collection form the past few days : )

tumblr_mxs233rDv81srgzyyo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mxs251Pfsu1srgzyyo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mxs28wWfmH1srgzyyo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mxs2788olp1srgzyyo1_400.jpg
Are all your snowmen "perfect?"

I built Tyke this morning, and he suggested that his family were all perfect, but actually his mam charged 5 flakes. I literally have no idea which prize I'm gonna get in the post...

Linius

Time to check out the fishing tourney later today, hopefully I can complete the rest of the fish set and be done with that. Also gonna build the snowtyke to complete the family.

Zero_IYAD

Are all your snowmen "perfect?"

I built Tyke this morning, and he suggested that his family were all perfect, but actually his mam charged 5 flakes. I literally have no idea which prize I'm gonna get in the post...
Nope, my Snowboy was imperfect.
I was surprised too with the Tyke's statement!
We'll see what he'll send us tomorrow.

Wolfe

I think one of my new rules will be only make snowmen during the time of day where dung beetles aren't out and about, little fuckers be dropping my fully rolled snow balls off the cliff and into the ocean >_<

In the end I managed a perfect snowboy though so that's good.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I assume if the Snowboy says I was only 70% of the way there I messed up.

I can't really be bothered to reroll two snowballs carefully across my town so I'll just keep him and see what the tyke says tomorrow.

Oxx

I miss a couple of days and I feel like a stranger in my own town.

At least the Badge Dude was there to welcome me back.

Coldsnap

Bingo numbers today are; 19, 20, 40.

I've almost got bingo like a bajillion ways. Hopefully someone this morning will have what I need.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The fishing tourney dude is bullshitting me. I just brought in a new record fish and he gave me an Astro Lamp :O
I gave him a dab to find out the best score and got first place. So much easier than last months total wipe out.

Linius

I gave him a dab to find out the best score and got first place. So much easier than last months total wipe out.

I was hoping to find out on what list I am this tourney :(

Already caught two oarfish btw in less than three minutes of ocean fishing. Keeping these in my locker :lol

Linius

Thanks to Coldsnap, I got the snowboard. So now back to building snowboy over and over again. :(

Yeah, the snowboy has a total of 15 gifts he can give you! I suppose it works the same way as the mam, so no dupes till you got one of each. Otherwise it would be undoable.

Robin64

How many more snowpeople must suffer an agonising death just to fulfill our need for useless trinkets? WHEN WILL IT END?!

Animekatt

Yeah, the snowboy has a total of 15 gifts he can give you! I suppose it works the same way as the mam, so no dupes till you got one of each. Otherwise it would be undoable.

Oh no, I've decided to only build one snowboy, and rely on others to let me cat the rest of his stuff. I'm still on trying to make a perfect snowboy for the first time lol.

Linius

Oh no, I've decided to only build one snowboy, and rely on others to let me cat the rest of his stuff. I'm still on trying to make a perfect snowboy for the first time lol.

Oooh :p

What's up with you people, that post from BPB is perfect. Just compare what's on your 3DS to the screenshots and you'll have a 100% perfect snowdude rating ^^

Mecca

I made a snowmam last night and she asked for 5 snowflakes, but I only had 3 in my inventory from when it snowed the day before. I thought I would have to wait until it snowed again, but to my surprise, snowflakes still appear even without snow fall. It seemed like they weren't as in abundance though. I got the ice wallpaper.

Now I just need to create the baby to complete the snow family.

Animekatt

Oooh :p

What's up with you people, that post from BPB is perfect. Just compare what's on your 3DS to the screenshots and you'll have a 100% perfect snowdude rating ^^

I usually get "Ohhhh you're soooo close!" I think I have trouble with his head. Those pix are good, as I can make the other members easily. It's just something about this "smugboy" that just urks me.

Linius

Anyone on list B for the fishing tourney with a low record? I'd like to marine pop by if that's okay.

List A:
...[Crab Clock] nanji kani? dokei
...[Dab Table] karei naru teburu
...[Football-Fish Lamp] chouchin ankou ranpu
...[Sea-Anemone Bed] isoginchaku na beddo
...[Squid Chair] ikasu chea
...[Marine Pop Floor] osakana na mimoyou no yuka
List B:
...[Flounder Table] hirameita teburu
...[Jellyfish Lamp] kurage ranpu
...[Octopus Chair] tako chan chea
...[Puffer-Fish TV] harisenbon terebi
...[Red-Snapper Chair] tai sou na sofa
...[Marine Pop Wall] osakana no kabe

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm on List A but I've exhausted it with sea bass. In order to get a proper prize the fish has to be of a good size for that type of fish so even if you beat the record you may get a common item as an award.

The dab I handed in was about 22 I believe so it it low enough for others to beat but a good size for a dab to win a list prize. So if you just want to check your list catch a dab.

I have spare:
Sea-Anemone Bed
Dab Table x 3
Marine Pop Floor

Linius

I'm having a deja vu. Last fishing tourney I participated (the first one I think) everyone was on list A too :/

Anyways, at the moment in Westeros: 1st place for my main with a 20,40 dab. 2nd place for my alt with an 18.20 Barbel Steed.

Got a fish price for that Dab btw.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My snowballs looked identical to the ones in the pictures. Also the head was a fraction smaller than the body. No problem with the Man and Mam, but the Boy is a git. Wouldn't be surprised if I was a pixel out.

Robin64

What do you do for the bottom? I've been making the bottom leveled with the ears, and the top leveled with my mouth.

That's what I mean. The bottom ball level with my ears, then the top one just a bit smaller. Maybe 85% of the size of the top one.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yay, completed my bug collection.

Now all that's left are fish... and so far I'm missing the three big fish (Stringfish, Oarfish, Tuna).

:(

I'm on List A as well.

Apparently you can't get a new bingo card to roll a new number with an old snowman and since I bingo'ed yesterday I can't get a new number today. :(
At least my snow tyke today appreciated my beautiful snowman making skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom