• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Tayaya

Thanks gwarm! hope you liked your tip.

For those hosting visitors, I've found that if you close your gate once you get 2 people in your town, the trading goes smooth and stable for everyone - it stops everyone else from hammering down the door and stops those prompts to close your window all the time.

I think that will lead to less resettis for everyone.

Let 2 in, close gate. Then they leave, open up again.

ciD_Vain

I asked second, I just didn't add my FC because I didn't want to assume. Add me in the first group please. :(

5327-0902-5428

People are already coming in :/ sorry. I'll add you once the first group leaves since i can't add people while people are in town.

Sorry guys, i'm not sure how long i'll be doing this. It's not my game after all haha but i'll do my best. I'll update about who i've added in a bit.

Philia

LOL once again, you should only add 3 to 5 people the first time. Adding anymore than that isn't a WAVE, its a damn rush. :p

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
People are already coming in :/ sorry. I'll add you once the first group leaves since i can't add people while people are in town.

Sorry guys, i'm not sure how long i'll be doing this. It's not my game after all haha but i'll do my best. I'll update about who i've added in a bit.

I think it'd be best to just set up groups so we're not killing your system.

But hey, do it however you feel is best for you.

Sorry cid for screwing up the order. I felt that I needed to leave to be fair, sorry.

I'd like to come back when it's my turn if that's okay, if not, I understand. It was my fault for jumping the gun.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Pretty much no way any posting now can get in, sorry. Only 2 hours left in my town.

I'm going to add the following 5 people once I only have 1 person left in my town, which could be 20-40 minutes.

chaos17-0430-9313-0992
newarrior 2878-9601-3794
daakusedo 3866 9123 9340
DrForester 2363-5600-3668
Scrawnton 0173 1290 1356

I watch my friends list with anticipation. Thanks!

milkham

I'll be playing his game for him. I've added everyone all the way up to celebi for now guys :) I'm not sure about the order i should let people in haha.

i should be included if you put up until celebi but i'm not added
friend code# 3239-2769-8151

vehn

Pretty much no way any posting now can get in, sorry. Only 2 hours left in my town.

I'm going to add the following 5 people once I only have 1 person left in my town, which could be 20-40 minutes.

chaos17-0430-9313-0992
newarrior 2878-9601-3794
daakusedo 3866 9123 9340
DrForester 2363-5600-3668
Scrawnton 0173 1290 1356

Adding you guys... be about 2 minutes! And sorry for the guy I kicked, try rejoining!

And I tried adding scrawntin and uber from before but it still says I've added you guys already, hopefully it works.

kiryogi

Banned

:O If you still got space can you add me too? 3308 4552 7952 Will tip nicely!

ciD_Vain

omg this is madness. I didn't think this through very well. People are just coming and going at this point but my brother said he'll leave his game on for however a while.

I think nobody should try coming in right now. There are already 3 people in and it would be better for me to close the gate after they leave so i can add some more people before letting anyone else in. Then i'll let you all know when i'll be re-opening. I think that would be more organized. Donations are optional :)

My brother's friend code is:

3496-9833-5691

drizzle

Axel Hertz
omg this is madness. I didn't think this through very well. People are just coming and going at this point but my brother said he'll leave his game on for however a while.

I think nobody should try coming in right now. There are already 3 people in and it would be better for me to close the gate after they leave so i can add some more people before letting anyone else in. Then i'll let you all know when i'll be re-opening. I think that would be more organized. Donations are optional :)

Don't add more people, just deal with the people you have right now. Adding more people just mean that everybody will try to join once you open again.

That's how I see it anyway... :D you could send PM's to people when it's their turn.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member

Thanks for this. You got me added already. Just hopelessly trying to get in atm haha

DeVeAn

Don't add more people, just deal with the people you have right now. Adding more people just mean that everybody will try to join once you open again.

That's how I see it anyway... :D you could send PM's to people when it's their turn.

This sounds like a good plan. I cannot get in yet lol. SLAMMED!!!

I can't help but enjoy posts like these. GAF, pay attention and learn already.

"OMG, WHAT HAVE I WROUGHT". :p

Sorry, but you're part of that problem. You were in the other thread posting about cID and his brother's turnip prices, TWICE and telling everyone to rush over.

Philia

Sorry, but you're part of that problem. You were in the other thread posting about cID and his brother's turnip prices, TWICE.

You do realize this is a turnip thread right? People are here to check on turnip prices. :) Besides... the OT needs to be OT instead of about turnips. :T

Hugstable

Banned
You do realize this is a turnip thread right? People are here to check on turnip prices. :) Besides... the OT needs to be OT instead of about turnips. :T

Haha I should've posted here originally anyway. Either way I'm pretty sure tons of people would've known either way. I'm just trying to get to as many people as I can.

gwarm01

I'm still selling at 400 something if anyone cannot get into the other towns.

FC is 3737-9619-2795 (using my wife's DS, so the code is different than the one in my profile. might be why I missed people earlier).

PM your FC if you want in.

Levi

Banned
No time to sell turnips today, hopefully this rush will mean it is easier to get in on tomorrow's high prices. :-D

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

3496-9833-5691

I'll donate 300k if you let me in! PM'd you my friend code.

celebi23

3496-9833-5691
Thanks man! Just made over 900K :D Leaving a very nice tip before I leave :D

kiryogi

Banned

FC is 3737-9619-2795 (using my wife's DS, so the code is different than the one in my profile. might be why I missed people earlier).

PM-ed!

Coppanuva

PM'd. I'd love to sell some at that price.

UberTag

No time to sell turnips today, hopefully this rush will mean it is easier to get in on tomorrow's high prices. :-D
There will always be stragglers later in the week looking to offload their turnips at whatever price they can get. Doesn't matter how many big prices go up on a Tuesday.

If someone doesn't want my 1.2 million in bell tips tonight, there will always be someone tomorrow that will.

Speaking of which... for ciD_Vain's brother and Hugstable...

If you can squeeze me in sometime before your Re-Tail location closes tonight, I will pay you 10% of my total turnip take.

What that means for you is the following:

19,600 Turnips x 611 bells/turnip = 11,975,600 bells x 10% = 12 full 99,000 bell bags

Plus a silver axe... if you happen to need one of those.

My friend code is 3823-8528-6410. Drop me a line if you can free up a spot for me to come by. Many thanks in advance.

Insaniac

well i posted earlier but it seems i'm not going to get in on any of the turnip frenzy, unless someone wants to add me and isn't busy (FC in profile)

vehn

2 spots open in my town if you're on my friend list... almost too tired to add more people in the 45 min left -_-

Adding you guys... be about 2 minutes! And sorry for the guy I kicked, try rejoining!

And I tried adding scrawntin and uber from before but it still says I've added you guys already, hopefully it works.

Just as a FYI, I haven't gone anywhere and I'm still on your list to add. :)

And I just saw your post... *chuckles*

Top Bottom