• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

mb.exe

M'Lady the time traveler has a Retail buying turnips for 525 right now. 3222-5913-4423 is her FC. She only lets one person in at a time. She's also looking for the Sloppy furniture set, if you have any.

Yes please! If you/she still has time.

2079 - 6509 - 0372

(I'm Baxter in Tonco)

Mairu

I shall have her add you both. She also just registered(no approval period anymore?), so I will likely let her take over with the replies shortly.

2664-2283-0664

Well, if she's still doing it by the time she gets to me I wouldn't mind actually having space in my storage again!

M'Lady the time traveler has a Retail buying turnips for 525 right now. 3222-5913-4423 is her FC. She only lets one person in at a time. She's also looking for the Sloppy furniture set, if you have any.

Any chance I could get squeezed in if it's not too late? FC is 2406 5136 4022

eggwolio

May I join? I'll tip, and I have all my turnips already in the locker so it'd be one trip.

2492-4122-1636

2664-2283-0664

Well, if she's still doing it by the time she gets to me I wouldn't mind actually having space in my storage again!

Any chance I could get squeezed in if it's not too late? FC is 2406 5136 4022

She'll add the three of you. Everyone please pay attention to who's in line ahead of you and let the following person know when you're done. Thanks.

The list so far:
Fantomex(in town now)
milkham
mb.exe
Tuff Ghost
Ozone
Mairu
ZekeThePlumber

eggwolio

baxter and graeme are currently turniping, still an open slot for milk(apparently you need to return very briefly with a sloppy tv?). we'll go two at a time going forward.

milkham

she'll add you when the current group is done.

he's already come and gone. you can time travel, but i think that might just kill your turnips, not get you in before him.

thanks for being patient and polite everyone.

i had some trouble getting back in so i figured i'd wait a bit since people were going in

eggwolio

i had some trouble getting back in so i figured i'd wait a bit since people were going in

ah, cool. thanks for that. if you would like, we can add each other and you can just swing by my town. she can pick it up from me later.

edit: sorry for the double post. i fail at gaf. :(

eggwolio

Anyone through(and including) Zeke who has not yet sold may do so now. Then she'll close for a bit and add friend codes(saazy, daak).

Chan, did you want to sell?

daakusedo

I have a non negligible amount of turnips to sell so really before just dropping bells, if you could tell me if there some valuable items she would want other than sloppy set, I can check what I have.

eggwolio

I have a non negligible amount of turnips to sell so really before just dropping bells, if you could tell me if there some valuable items she would want other than sloppy set, I can check what I have.

robot table or sofa would be nice. or a hedge standee. or anything from modern wood or card sets. or the egg set. for me. for...obvious reasons.

EDIT: Zeke's the only one left(no pressure Zeke). You and Sazzy will be up shortly. Thanks for the patience.

eggwolio

Oh shit, did I miss out on superprices? Anyone still going?

When Zeke finishes up, we'll be adding a few more. You're third on the list. FC?

Also, if anyone else would like to get in tonight, speak up now. Once the gate is open again, I don't know if we'll be adding anyone else.

ramyeon

Oh shit, did I miss out on superprices? Anyone still going?
There were a couple of 611 towns, one 612 town and a few lower ones. Only person still going is eggwolio's partner's town at 525

milkham

thanks again eggwolio and boogerfoot

JEVWBnm.jpg

walked away with 9.2mil after giving tip

eggwolio

daaku and sazzy are added. gates will be open momentarily. wrench will be added when they are done along with any other stragglers. only one more group tonight, though.

EDIT to avoid double post:

gates are open. one of you is already visiting.

to milk, congrats on your windfall, and thanks for the tips/tv

Top Bottom