• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any interest in a Season 3 of 2k7?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Cloudy said:
Jobber, you can take your beating after the Lakers game :)

whoa

I didn't know it started. With Live being down I didn't bother to check.

We can play tonight if you want.

I need to look at the site. I'm having a fire sale!

BirdBomb

Banned
wtf? you told me to sign in, live goes down for 16-17hrs, then the league starts bc i hadn't joined? thanks for waiting.

Cloudy

Banned
BirdBomb said:
wtf? you told me to sign in, live goes down for 16-17hrs, then the league starts bc i hadn't joined? thanks for waiting.

You could have easily signed in via the website. Sorry...

We can play tonight if you want.

Cool, I'll be back from the gym @ 11et or so...

BirdBomb said:

That sucks. Maybe you can talk your bro into letting you play some of his games.

Birdman02 said:
I don't know about tonight. If not, how does tomorrow around 8:00 cst work for you?

I'm not sure about tomorrow night, but maybe. I should be able to give you a better answer later tonight or tomorrow. If there's anyway you could play tonight that would be ideal, but if not that is understandable.

Birdman, I got your message on Live saying the 2k servers went down. I should be able to play tomorrow at 8 Central if that's when you'll be around.

-and it seems that the servers are back up. I wish we could have gotten the game in tonight.

BirdBomb

Banned
You could have easily signed in via the website. Sorry...

Actually it wouldn't let me join on the website, because any time i searched for the leagues it came up as MLB leagues, and there's no option to change between games that i could find. Ooh well.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
that was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo ghey.

I got booted off 2k servers but not XBL

WTF mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

my comeback TAKEN FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEE

*insert sad face*

screw that man

i'm too devastated

i'm gonna go weep in a corner now :'(

Birdman02

ChrisJames said:
Birdman, I got your message on Live saying the 2k servers went down. I should be able to play tomorrow at 8 Central if that's when you'll be around.

-and it seems that the servers are back up. I wish we could have gotten the game in tonight.

I tried to sign in a couple of times b4 I sent that message....they must have come back right after that. Sorry, I was hoping to play it last night too!

As for tonight, my little guy is usually asleep by 7:30, so i can play after that. I'll sign on to AIM after he goes to bed, so you can send me a message if i'm not on live.

AIM: B1rdman02

Birdman02 said:
I tried to sign in a couple of times b4 I sent that message....they must have come back right after that. Sorry, I was hoping to play it last night too!

As for tonight, my little guy is usually asleep by 7:30, so i can play after that. I'll sign on to AIM after he goes to bed, so you can send me a message if i'm not on live.

AIM: B1rdman02

Something came up, but I'll be able to play at around 10:30-11Eastern.

Andokuky

Banned
Were you? I logged onto Live right after posting that and it said you were playing an exhibition game, so I sent you a Live message asking if you wanted to play and I got no answer so I thought you just wanted to wait. I'm good to go now if you want.

Andokuky said:
Were you? I logged onto Live right after posting that and it said you were playing an exhibition game, so I sent you a Live message asking if you wanted to play and I got no answer so I thought you just wanted to wait. I'm good to go now if you want.

I was on for like 15 minutes...and I wasn't in a game either. Weird. I'll go back on...and funny thing is, I didn't get a live message from you. I actually sent you two, I'm guessing you didn't receive it?

Andokuky

Banned
I didn't get any. I logged onto Live on my PC and sent you the message. It never said you were online in the game, just "playing exhibition". I figured you were practicing... which you don't need to do to beat me, I've only played this game online one time and it was brutal.

Andokuky said:
I didn't get any. I logged onto Live on my PC and sent you the message. It never said you were online in the game, just "playing exhibition". I figured you were practicing... which you don't need to do to beat me, I've only played this game online one time and it was brutal.

you're about to play shaq. good luck :)

Great game Ando! That was so freakin intense.

I'm an idiot. When Wade got the ball stolen near the end I thought I was down by 1...I could've just run it down!

And I thought that last shot was going in. It was just...:(

Birdman02

GG Chris...I was ice cold and you were on fire = not good for me. i gotta learn the releases for my team...it was pathetic how many open shots i missed. :(

Andokuky

Banned
pheeniks said:
Great game Ando! That was so freakin intense.

I'm an idiot. When Wade got the ball stolen near the end I thought I was down by 1...I could've just run it down!

And I thought that last shot was going in. It was just...:(

Well I think there had to have been more than 24 seconds left when the steal happened or my guys would have been intentionally fouling. GG...that inside out game was killing me. Switched to a different zone the last couple possessions and it seemed to help. What difficulty is the league on? I had heard open shots were missing like crazy but that didn't seem to be a problem for us.

Birdman02 said:
GG Chris...I was ice cold and you were on fire = not good for me. i gotta learn the releases for my team...it was pathetic how many open shots i missed. :(

GG man. I thought I was going to play like shit because I haven't played it too much lately, but sure enough my guys came out on fire. You had me scared there in the second half before I could pull away.

Andokuky said:
Well I think there had to have been more than 24 seconds left when the steal happened or my guys would have been intentionally fouling. GG...that inside out game was killing me. Switched to a different zone the last couple possessions and it seemed to help. What difficulty is the league on? I had heard open shots were missing like crazy but that didn't seem to be a problem for us.

yeah, actually, most of the shots that normally go in did go in. unlike the last time I played with the heat, when NOTHING was going in. except that...nothing was going in for wade. I wasn't even taking threes...that was kind of was a big factor.

I think people normally play zone against miami. so good strategy.

Top Bottom