• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any interest in a Season 3 of 2k7?

jobber said:
:lol plz

if you really want me to demoralize you, meet me in the lobby in 1 hour.

I'm there. let's go!

when dwade posterizes timmy I just might go ea sports replay on you.

jk

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
you scurred?

n/m I see ya. I went back to the dash to buy something

be there in a sec

jobber said:
Kevin Nash or Steve Nash?

both :lol

I'm putting Barbosa and all my SF's and PF's (except Diaw and Marion) on the trading block if anyone's interested. I don't know if it's too soon to start talking trades, but I'm not having much luck with those guys.

jobber

ChrisJames said:
both :lol

I'm putting Barbosa and all my SF's and PF's (except Diaw and Marion) on the trading block if anyone's interested. I don't know if it's too soon to start talking trades, but I'm not having much luck with those guys.

ok. Finley for Nash. Make the deal.

jobber

ChrisJames said:
:lol ehh that's ok.

Maybe Nash for Timmy :)

grrrrr don't play with my emotions!

find a way to get JAX and I'll make it worth your wild.

or give me Diaw

jobber

the game settings were the same as a normal online game. We were just using the league rosters.

jobber said:
the game settings were the same as a normal online game. We were just using the league rosters.

oh that explains it. I remember seeing you guys talking about fatigue, and I thought we had changed the settings, cause I could've sworn my guys fatigue rate was going way faster than normal...and I don't even press aggressive button that much.

CB, you are just full of it.

full of this
haterade.gif

Does a player become useless shit once he hits below 70 on the fatigue bar? as in...he starts missing layups and dunks and all that?

jobber

pheeniks said:
Does a player become useless shit once he hits below 70 on the fatigue bar? as in...he starts missing layups and dunks and all that?

Not that i've seen. Usually their D suffers because the player doesn't guard their man well. If J Will was on hovering around 60, TP could blow right by him.

jobber

kememsi said:
lol my bad the message was meant for Andokuky

excellent. I'm in your head already! I'm the mental challenge you can't figure out. Who will you throw at Timmay? Sheed Or Webber or...maybe both?!

Birdman02

ColdBlooded33 said:
Bird you ever around?

i work during the day, so i'm usually around in the evening. i was on live last night, but my wife had control of the computer for school, so i couldn't check in here.

i'm helping a friend move tonight, so i might not be able to get our game in. i'll post in here if things change...i've been having trouble with AIM lately.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Birdman02 said:
CB, you around tonight?

I was earlier but im at a friends house. I work fridays and weekends so we may have to just make the game up another tiime

AirBrian

Sorry, Konex...I lost Internet access at home on Wednesday and won't have it back until Monday. I will make up any games I've missed ASAP in the evenings early next week.

CB3

If he is around today then we can get our game in. I havent seen him on aim or posting here so...

Birdman02

ColdBlooded33 said:
If he is around today then we can get our game in. I havent seen him on aim or posting here so...

i should be around a little bit later this evening, so hopefully we can get this game in.

CB3

Birdman02 said:
I'll be able to play in about 30 minutes....any chance we can get the week set back?

If 2K gets whatever shit they messed up on their site together, then yeah

Birdman02

ColdBlooded33 said:
If 2K gets whatever shit they messed up on their site together, then yeah

my wife is going to have the computer tonight, so look for me on live if/when the 2k servers come back up.

jobber said:
I wanna beat up (insert next opponent)

advance!

I might be your next opponent. I thought I was, but I can't check the schedule now so I'm not sure.

If the servers get back up in the next few hours I can play you...

Top Bottom