• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any other Nintendo soundtracks I can buy digitally?

jorgejjvr

Just recently bought Xenoblade Chronicles 1, 2, and 3 off of iTunes, and damn does it sound good with my Sonos ace headphones.

Until now I've been streaming of what I can find on YouTube, but the quality isn't the same, and I'll rather just own it and play it whenever.

Anyhow, other than Xenoblade, are there more Nintendo soundtracks available for purchase digitally? Or is this a first for Nintendo?

Last edited:

Maestr0

Nope, and even for me this is weird, unlike Smash which is hard to licensed because of all the franchises, for the rest Nintendo can win free money by putting their music, or at least to do like Square with their music youtube channel, does their composer are against it ? I wonder.

Or may be they are waiting to put their own digital ost platform.

Last edited:

jorgejjvr

Nope, and even for me this is weird, unlike Smash which is hard to licensed because of all the franchises, for the rest Nintendo can win free money by puting their music, or at least to do like Square with their music youtube channel, does their composer are against it ? I wonder.

Or may be they are waiting to put their own digital ost platform.
Just makes me wonder why only Xenoblade

Top Bottom