• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any PAL folks wanna talk about Wario Ware Inc. Mega Party Games?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Picked this while on holiday in Aussie, pretty happy with my 50 buck score. only had a quick go last night with the flatmates but it seems to go in multiplayer really really well, one thing I do absolutely hate though is when a player gets out and then they can walk all over the screen to distract you, you just can't see and it's silly.

Anyways what are the best modes etc?

Chittagong

Gold Member
Not much to contribute, although I noted that the PAL version has a really odd yellow boxart. Gamecube and Nintendo logos are in black over yellow, unlike in any other GCN game. Other than that - no impressions of the PAL version, I got the NTSC one when in E3.

Alex

Well, I'm not PAL. But on the US ver. we rented, the Turtle multiplayer game, and the Card multiplayer game were pretty favored.

Despite being pretty displeased with the game overall compared to the GBA version, those got a lot of play.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I was just looking at the gamefaqs description of some of the modes. I don't think I can get many people to enjoy the "listen to the doctor" mode. It sounds kinda goofy.

fun game though, I only got to play it a tiny bit on the gameboy.

pilonv1

Chittagong said:
Not much to contribute, although I noted that the PAL version has a really odd yellow boxart. Gamecube and Nintendo logos are in black over yellow, unlike in any other GCN game. Other than that - no impressions of the PAL version, I got the NTSC one when in E3.

Australian version has a blue cover. And yes the turtle is the best part of the game. Although the Doctor one is amusing for a while.

Deg

Banned
doctor game appeals to some people. I dont think much of it. Kids may love it. Turtle game is what we play most right now. The game is a bargain.

Top Bottom