• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anybody else going to GameON NY in October?

Fatalah

http://www.gameonny.com/

GameOn NY is the first major video game expo & tournament to hit New York City. Be the first to play all the hottest new and unreleased games and try out the latest machines, gadgets, and gear. Prove you're got the skills and compete to win in our massive prize-based tournaments.

I was really excited about going, then I realized the only game there that I would really be interested in would probably be Halo 2 and that the lines to play it would be long and it would be coming out three weeks later so now I'm sort of meh about the whole thing.

NY is a bit too much of a commute for me, but I hope it's a success. After the fall of the Ultimate Gamers Expo before launch, the industry needs a good consumer show.

Seriously thinking about it...For $8 or $12 bucks of whatever...I'm taking it into consideration for sure. I live right in NY...Not NYC, but NY.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
I was going up until I found out it will most likely be a MS dominated event.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Fatalah said:
http://www.gameonny.com/

GameOn NY is the first major video game expo & tournament to hit New York City. Be the first to play all the hottest new and unreleased games for the XBox.

Fixed. ;)

I was really interested until I learned that it's basically just a Microsoft-sponsored event now. I'll go if I have the time and/or will.

bobafett

ManDudeChild said:
NY is a bit too much of a commute for me, but I hope it's a success. After the fall of the Ultimate Gamers Expo before launch, the industry needs a good consumer show.

BTW, anyone knows what happened to UGExpo? What were the main reasons for cancelation?

aparisi2274

I live in Staten Island, and I was all ready to go to this show until I heard that M$ was the premiere partner of the show, and now I just heard that there will be NO Sony or NO Nintendo. So gameon can go fuck itself.

Top Bottom