• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anybody playing Kill Knight?

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Master_The_demon_within_Text_Banner_1.gif

Beauty_in_Decay_Text_Banner.gif

It's criminal how little attention this little indie gem out of Australia is getting - it's like vampire survivors meets doom eternal with super tight gameplay and a very satisfying gameplay loop.

However.... it's definitely catered to the hardcore gamer; it's incredibly challenging and the controls take some time to master, but once you do.. it's hands down the best twin stick shooter i've ever plaeyd

also runs very well on steam deck :)

A.Romero

It looks pretty good, OP. Thanks for the recommendation. First time I hear about it but added to my steam wishlist. I'll have some time this weekend so I'll get to play it.

nikos

Played it for a bit. Got my ass kicked at first but it quickly started to click and I immediately saw the potential.

Need to get the hang of the controls, then I'm sure it's going to be a ton of fun. Kept switching between mouse & keyboard and controller. I prefer M&K but twin stick shooters can sort of go either way.

Bombolone

Gold Member
Looks great. I have been in the mood for a tight gameplay experience that fits the budget.
Have been playing The Ascent.
Will check it out on the weekend, thanks OP.

Top Bottom