• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

anyone got some gaming grips that can compete with these?

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
because I had suffered, now I share the suffering with you all.

don't get me wrong, these folks seems to doing much better than I am in terms of their game, so those are definitely working for them. still thou, some of these hurt me to watch.

and do any of you have any odd/strange/crazy/unholy M&K or controller grip style?

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Cleaned up my mouse+keyboard gaming posture a few years ago. Most the RSI type pains are gone and I can play for a pretty long time without issues. Only thing is long sessions with headphones isn't so great for my neck so I've been more on earbuds for that lately.

Judging by muh 4k immersion threads like 75% of GAF is too close to their screens.

The Stig

wow, I thought this was going to be about some odd product you wear on your hand or something! lol

No, I sit relatively normally and hold my mouse/controller conventionally. Shit, the "claw" grip looks painful to me.

*knocks on wood* never had any pain due to gaming except after holding my DS lite too long (its small for my hands)

Robb

Gold Member
I remember one of these guys being in Battlefield 4.
139392474699.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom