• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone interested in an MLB 2K9 league (360)

daw840

I would be more up for this than the MLB The Show league, but I think it's going to be on the PS3 anyways so that puts me out. Plus, I have played quite of few of the 2k MLB games.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
daw840 said:
I would be more up for this than the MLB The Show league, but I think it's going to be on the PS3 anyways so that puts me out. Plus, I have played quite of few of the 2k MLB games.

Show is only made for the PS2,PSP and PS3 systems ....so of course our GAF league would be on the PS3.

No one is going to have a MLB 2k9 league on the PS3 unless they would rather play a shittier baseball game on their PS3.

Konex has a PS3 and he chooses this game :| It makes my head hurt.

daw840

Matrix said:
Show is only made for the PS2,PSP and PS3 systems ....so of course our GAF league would be on the PS3.

No one is going to have a MLB 2k9 league on the PS3 unless they would rather play a shittier baseball game on their PS3.

Konex has a PS3 and he chooses this game :| It makes my head hurt.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I just assumed that all games are dual systems nowadays.....

Edit: not that I need to claim them, but I want The Royals. Yes, I know. Laugh at me

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
MLB Show is published and developed by Sony Computer Entertainment that's why it's Playstation exclusive.

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I just assumed that all games are dual systems nowadays.....

Edit: not that I need to claim them, but I want The Royals. Yes, I know. Laugh at me
Yeah, i'm sorry that you really didnt know...in The Show thread i thought you was joking...now i know the truth.

DCX

daw840

DCX said:
Yeah, i'm sorry that you really didnt know...in The Show thread i thought you was joking...now i know the truth.

DCX

I'm sure I looked like a total jackass in that thread. Oh well, not the first time.:lol

Matrix

Cloudy said:
Show sucks..

That's like saying Kobe sucks at basketball....

makes no sense what you typed :|

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im interested in you posting in the NBA2k9 thread and getting your games done.

Otherwise the lakers might not be available for you next season

Matrix

2z870om.gif

Matrix

a tumbleweed...

errrr I mean bat

Top Bottom