• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Monthly Games for September: Quidditch Champions, MLB The Show 24, Little Nightmares II

Already cancelled my sub so it'll probably expire next week before any of this hits, not missing much by the looks of it.

I should really keep an eye on these PS+ threads in future as I has no idea the Timesplitters trilogy had been added to the classic collection until the other day :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

skit_data

Gold Member
Why are you adding the games in the first place?
If you don't want such games, it would be a clear sign to Sony not to redeem them. And no, you won't suddenly want to play them at some point in the future :D
I know, it's stupid.

But every now and then I get some spongebob squarepants sports freak over at my place and I can say "Yeah, got that game but haven't played it, wanna try it?"

Coming Right Up Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

What I don't like about PS Plus Extra is you cannot play 2 players online. For example; I downloaded FC 24. My friend and I wanted to play as a team online but when we try to launch the online game it states that we both must have a PS Plus Extra subscription even though "I" the main account does. Not sure why this is the case. On Xbox we both can play.... just odd!

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Did some alpha and beta testing for the quidditch game.
100% not for me.

Have fun with that character creator...no amount of magic can make a broom powerful enough to lift some of those creations (this is coming from a fat guy btw).

A4JBRij.gif

I'm looking forward to Little Nightmares a lot. I remember playing the first game on a whim and it totally blew me away. Great art style.

Dazraell

I will probably check Quidditch Champions as I liked that EA Quidditch game released in 2000s, but don't really have any expectations for it

ManaByte

Gold Member
So, if you downloaded the PS5 Trial of The Show, claiming the PS+ version only adds the PS4 version to your account.

To fix it, you need to go to the mobile app and remotely install the PS5 version. Start the game on your PS5 and the trial will be removed and you'll be granted the PS5 version as well as the PS4.

Last edited:
Tried Little Nightmares for about an hour. This game is a slow slog. I've died more in this hour than the entire first game.

Shakka43

Question for those who have played The Show '24. Are the extra innings rules of putting runners on base to start the inning in place here, and if so can they be turned off?

Last edited:
Top Bottom