• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone remember a western called 'Have gun, will travel' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vieo

I'm not really a fan of westerns (with the exception of Blazing Saddles, Young Guns, El Diablo, The Cheerokete Kid, and The Three Amigos), but the more I read about this show, the more interested I become.

I think the plot goes something like this... Theres this guy that goes by the name of Paladin. He was a solider in the civil war, but now that the war is over, he's in the profession of being a hired gun or a mercenary (like the A-Team). Anyway, he goes around leaving this mysterious message.. "Have gun, will travel", (get it?), so people can hire him.

Amazon.com is selling the entire first season (39 episodes) on DVD for only about $37. I'm tempted to buy it, but what if I don't like it and I get stuck with 39 episodes of a show I don't wanna watch? =(

I would watch it on TVLand, but for some reason while all the other old westerns make it to, this one is always overlooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom