• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone remember the old 8088(or80286) Die Hard game?

It featured a 3rd person view of you running around nakatomi plaza building and shooting the terrorists and stuff..

anyone still have this game, or know where I could download it? its ages old and seems to have been lost off the side of the earth...

i played it as a kid and want to give it another go...

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
Was that the one that was in the arcade and Saturn?

I too would like to know how to get a hold of it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Ah, Die Hard Arcade. This is the 'prequel' to Dynamite Cop, right? Not sure if the two games were related, but the gameplay mechanics were identical

unless you're talking about a different game

You talking about this one?

1007786534-00.gif

no i am not talking about die hard arcade...

i am talking about an old 8088 or 80286 PC game, that would be about a decade before Die Hard arcade..

ferra, your link didnt work, but i used that website and searched, and thsi one from 1989 has got to be it,..

unfortunately they dont have any links to any sites that would actually have it for sale..

gotta get it from someone who still has it on their computer or something...

LuckyBrand said:
ferra, your link didnt work, but i used that website and searched, and thsi one from 1989 has got to be it,..

unfortunately they dont have any links to any sites that would actually have it for sale..

gotta get it from someone who still has it on their computer or something...

I know the game you're talking about it was preety decent for a movie based game.....

yah it was really good i thought, and also pushed boundaries early... the reviews i just read of it agreed with that assessment..

but the game is playing too fast, i need to figure a way to slow it down.

yah i sucked at it as a kid, but i still loved it anyway for some reason.. running around nakatomi building.. it really felt like the movie, the atsmosphere and theme of it all.

Top Bottom