• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone use someone other than ky or sol in GGXX Live!?

Seriously, I managed to beat Sol through a lag storm, but Ky is just obnoxious. I can only buffer moves so much in advance.

listen, I understand Ky and Sol are top tier, but I have a habit of picking under-used characters in fighters. Does that make me the best ever? No. However I am more about the experience than the kill count.

Matlock

Banned
S_char_faust.jpg

...bitches!

MarkRyan

Sam Houser fucked my wife
I don't think Ky is top-tear. Robo-Ky is, though.

Top tier in that game is like Slayer, Millia, Faust, Eddy...

lag is actually dictated by physical distance *sigh*

I also play RSC2 pachinko, ill be on and off from time to time, whats ur gamer tag

Ferrio

Banned
MrAngryFace said:
listen, I understand Ky and Sol are top tier, but I have a habit of picking under-used characters in fighters. Does that make me the best ever? No. However I am more about the experience than the kill count.

No they're not..... well no they're no under regular arcade rules. Lag probably throws that out the window.

Im mostly Baiken, sometimes venom. I hope I can find someone to play closer to me, the lag in my game with fixed was...interesting.

Ferrio said:
No they're not..... well no they're no under regular arcade rules. Lag probably throws that out the window.

i thought sol and ky were top tier? or was that in guilty gear x?

grr i cant remember, gotta ask my friends aka the tourney whores.

Ferrio

Banned
Fixed2BeBroken said:
i thought sol and ky were top tier? or was that in guilty gear x?

grr i cant remember, gotta ask my friends aka the tourney whores.

Not that I remember. In GGX I believe it was Jam, Millia forget who else. It was basically whoever could abuse the FDC glitch.

As for GGXX last time I checked it was Eddie, Faust and Millia.

Top Bottom