• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apology to Bloober Team Thread

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Bloober sucks and so does silent hill
when-you-wake-up-after-drinking-and-see-yourself-in-the-mirror

It's always fascinating how reviews and scores are useless or super useful depend on what narrative someone try to push.
Exactly.

These reviewers are no more knowledgeable than the average poster here. I will playthe game for myself and determine if Bloober has graduated past walking sims. I will also be playing with Japanese or Italian voices because the little that I've heard of the vocal direction, I know the english actors will drive me up the wall and create a truly awful experience. I have been fooled way too many times by Bloober.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
In the hope that people from bloober team read here, I think myself and a lot of people need to apologize to them…

So I will start, since as a big Silent Hill fan and doubted them from the start and was angry when the rumors turned out true that they are remaking Silent Hill 2.
I really thought the game would turn out terrible and the first reveals seemed to confirm my fears.

But now I can see that I was wrong and you did deserved another chance. So please accept my sincere apology and I am excited what you will do in the future.

I love this type of energy. Good apology.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I am willing to admit I was wrong about them, but i wont apologize because my skepticism was warranted based on their previous works.

I will apologize if their next game is also great and if I threw a bitch fit on their next announcement.

Aenima

I have nothing to apologize for cuz i always gave them the benefit of the doubt. I played The Medium and from my impressions was that they suck at storytelling but are very capable at delivering good atmosphere and graphics. Making a remake that already has a story created by someone else, would be hard to really fuck up that much. The original SH2 also dosent has that good of a combat system so its also hard to make it worse.

I still like more the character design from the original, but from what i seen i think Bloober has done a decent job in the remake.

Last edited:

Kataploom

Gold Member
Good try, Bloober Team employe.

Now, srsly (well, I was kinda serious), I won't apologize to them. There are two issues I have with the game and only one is yet to be seen if it's fixed, the other will remain forever (character design, I hate it) so well, hope it's at it's at least not jump scares infested

bender

What time is it?
I pre-ordered two copies of SH2 so I think that is apology enough. I still think their past games suck rocks but that doesn't mean a studio can't improve.

Top Bottom