• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

NastyBook

hV5y5LC.gif
@totaldivaseps

Why does that make it even better? LMFAOOOO

I have so many questions, why did they change Kalisto's music, why is Strowman bleeding, why is the crowd chanting for Roman, why is this happening?

Kalisto getting a surprise win is fine. Don't know what the gripe is. It's a gimmick match and Strauman still looks strong as fuck while Kalisto retains his pride.

Hex

Banned
THIS is one of the stupidest things about WWE and that WWE does.
They will completely destroy Kallisto just to put Strowman over to benefit Roman and Strowman.
Why ruin another persons gimmick and whatnot just to put over someone who does not need it?
They did this all the time with Show and Kane and Brock.

Kalisto getting a fluke win and then getting destroyed also does nothing for him.

Exactly.
There is not some kind of magical real book of wins and losses that makes things happen.

Kalisto got a win while Braun looked strong
It's the best scenario

Braun beating Kalisto clean would mean nothing for him

Kalisto didn't even get a Rey Mysterio hope spot where he drops the giant to their knees. He just got beat up for 15 minutes but won because Braun is clumsy?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Love all the security guys ineffectually standing around yelling at wrestlers to stop trying to commit legitimate murder

Why would you even have Kalisto win if he's just going to look like the biggest loser ever immediately after? Like does anyone actually think that win will get Kalisto more over given what happened afterwards?

Top Bottom