• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

GunBR

Kalisto looked like a joke, but I'm pretty sure that in the near future they gonna comment during a match of him how he beat Braun and make it look like it was a big thing

Dem glimpses of Roman vs AJ.

GOAT matches.
forearm.gif

I'm amazed AJ hasn't duplicated this spot in the last year.

Man, I fucking loved Bray after the brand split and thought the whole Randy entering the family story had some great moments up until the betrayal and the shitty Mania match.

But I just can't get behind any of his dumb speeches after getting squashed the way he did. His run after the Royal Rumble and through Elimination Chamber at least made his silly speeches have a little bit of weight, but now they just remind me of how he ended up being sacrificial meat for Orton.

My heart can't take the beating anymore.

House of Horrors match = Bray constantly tipping his hat and "m'lord"ing Orton as he pressures him into a corner and puts an arm up preventing him from escaping.

forearm.gif

I'm amazed AJ hasn't duplicated this spot in the last year.
I was there, place exploded for this spot

I don't think anyone expected them to go through the table

Fuckin great match, still haven't rewatched the broadcast. The Enzo concussion shit really bummed me out on the whole event, fuckin sucks Zayn/Owens had to follow it. They never announced anything to the people there so it just looked like he broke his neck or something

I can't wait for Fire Pro Wrestling World to come out on PC soon...I believe I can book a fucking better show than what I'm witnessing at the moment.

Top Bottom