• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Caderfix

Don't smash your cranium into things, kids.

How are you supposed to have a good match if you are not trying to kill yourself and your oponent though?

Now, in all seriousness, I hope this whole, very sad episode, results in stiff styles no longer being viewed as something good.

korly

YO SEPHZILLA!

Is your B+ Champion actually going to get an entrance theme on Fridays show or am I still getting the jobber entrance?

4467727_o.gif

Pikma

Banned
It's kind of incredible to me how both the Rings of Saturn and the Red Arrow are so protected

Why the fuck can they do that with other finishers/submissions?

It's kind of incredible to me how both the Rings of Saturn and the Red Arrow are so protected

Why the fuck can they do that with other finishers/submissions?
I love protected finishers.

What else is super protected? Dirty Deeds, RKO and the End of Days come to mind (I'd include the Spear but in the past few months Braun and Taker have kicked out while all those other finishers haven't been kicked out of either at all or in forever).

I love protected finishers.

What else is super protected? Dirty Deeds, RKO and the End of Days come to mind (I'd include the Spear but in the past few months Braun and Taker have kicked out while all those other finishers haven't been kicked out of either at all or in forever).

Are they? If so I've never noticed it.

Man, fuck this. Terrible

Are they? If so I've never noticed it.
No ones ever kicked out of the End of Days if I'm correct. The Dirty Deeds was last kicked out I think when Ambrose fought Brock last year (and even after that, I think only Cena and Roman have kicked out). The RKO is also super protected now.

And as mentioned above the Sister Abigail is protected. I think just Taker and Cena have kicked out and both of those were a long time ago.

Top Bottom