• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

9byNfk0.jpg

All these Bret Hart pics and not one reminder that Bret is down with the swirl.

Zach

My ladyfriend works at an elementary school and there's one kid who loves the wrassle, right? Well she just told me his fave changed from John Cena to
The Vibrating Artist! :O

klonere

Banned
Joe Doering might be one of the most over dudes at Korauken out of any promotion in Japan. Maybe the most.

Fucker beat cancer like it wasn't no thing and stays winning.

I mean, Skyrim was announced for switch months ago. But one third party dev spews bullshit against the facts and the narrative and biases from people who want to mindlessly shit on Nintendo kick in.

klonere

Banned
Roddy is fucking great and puts on amazing matches but I doubt he'll ever do that well in WWE.

Just another solid hand for NXT I guess.

klonere

Banned
It's funny cos on the indies Roddy is a guy who struck me as having way more depth and adaptability in terms of playing face or heel, putting on different matches with different people, able to work tags, singles, multimans all equally effectively, long/short matches all that.

Whereas Tommy/Black was a flashy, entertaining one dimensional kinda dude who was exposed when put in anything other than short single sprints or tags.

I guess ya'll just like the pretty lights.

Top Bottom