• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Never forget that long ago, Jesus left his shoulders on the mat for 3 days to put over humanity. Human kind may not be booked very strong, but we are over.

Beefy

I'll keep it in mind for the next time the thread goes on for pages about anime, games, or movies.

Best do man.

no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag.gif

Pikma

Banned
You think that if Jesus got paid enough to return and do one last nostalgia run would he be willing to put Roman over?

Yall aren't allowed to talk about Easter or GFW either. Wrestling only, no games. Sorry, them's the rules now apparently

The Easter Bunny is a worker: http://video.nydailynews.com/Wrestling-With-the-Easter-Bunny-28802792
eassterbunny0.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

You think that if Jesus got paid enough to return and do one last nostalgia run would he be willing to put Roman over?

Jesus's dad, God Almighty, already put over Vinny Mac.

It's time for a tag team match, playas.

Y'all are gonna keep talking off-topic stuff and get the mods in here like with what happened to SonicGAF. But we kicked out at 1, and I know WrestlingGAF doesn't have the cojones to do the same.

Wasn't the original problem putting the romans over?

imBask

Banned
I think we should stop talking about WWE since it's not "wrestling" per say

please make a separate "Sports Entertainment" thread

I rather see more RIZIN talk than 90% of the sports entertainment and off topic shit that gets discussed here. At least RIZIN offers the spirit and carnieness of wrestling at its best.

This Fight Club Pro show is great so far.

Pete Trent and Tyler come out to My Time
Have the best dumb match I've seen in a long time with Sami Scurll and Havoc
Penta and Fenix Vs FSU was great
As was Sabre Vs Banks
Someone called Sabre a Tory and he dove out after them

Pikma

Banned
GWF isn't pro wrestling ,it fake fake wrestling , we got a thread for that, don't complain when people don't want it here.

Heroman

Banned
GWF isn't pro wrestling ,it fake fake wrestling , we got a thread for that, don't complain when people don't want it here.
Gwf stuff here had totally drove people away , it was cool at first but like it has run its course. And whenever people voice their opinions on it it is usually met by some passive aggressive be comment

Top Bottom