• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Zach

Brian+Pillman+dropkicks+Steve+Austin.gif

If only Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold! was as healthy as Stunning Steve.

XenoRaven

Physical media in modern console games is virtually indistinguishable from digital, apart from the ability to resell (which is admittedly a big benefit).

But if you plan on holding onto a game, there's almost no reason to go physical. Every game has to install to your hard drive now, every game has a day one patch. You're still going to wait to play the game when you first get it, and you will still fill up your hard drive.

I used to be against digital, but for games I plan on keeping forever, it's the only way to go now.

Sephzilla

With physical copies you dont have to wait for the whole game to download again when you need to reinstall it after you deleted it a month ago because your hard drive was full.

I also like actually owning my games and not paying $60 for access to a game

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
nah you just have to sit and download an 18 gig patch once UPS delivers it that you'd have already had preloaded a week prior if you bought digitally

imBask

Banned
With physical copies you dont have to wait for the whole game to download again when you need to reinstall it after you deleted it a month ago because your hard drive was full.

I also like actually owning my games and not paying $60 for access to a game

ok granpa

Zach

I generally buy physical gamez so I can share with friends/fam. Data West has no loved ones, so that's not an issue for him.

Strax

And outside of America, games are cheaper physcial by a good deal. Diablo 3 is still £60 on PSN hilariously.

That's not true at all. For me, if I buy a new game on PSN it's $60, if I buy it at a store it's over $110. For $60 I could get a new copy of Just Cause 3, Marvel Pinball, World of Final Fantasy or Moto Racer 4.

Raw64life

Physical media in modern console games is virtually indistinguishable from digital, apart from the ability to resell (which is admittedly a big benefit).

But if you plan on holding onto a game, there's almost no reason to go physical. Every game has to install to your hard drive now, every game has a day one patch. You're still going to wait to play the game when you first get it, and you will still fill up your hard drive.

I used to be against digital, but for games I plan on keeping forever, it's the only way to go now.

I like owning property rather than being granted a temporary license to use something. I like having more rights, not less of them.

Savitar

So the rumor is WWE has managed to buy the broken gimmick from Anthem, you all know what this means!

Broken Roman Reigns incoming.

This Persona 5 is pulling a Triple H main event right now, which is to say I'd appreciate it more if it would've wrapped it up in like half the time.
Good game though.

Beefy

I lurked GAF for years before making an account. I used to read gaming side and OT all the time. Since actually having an account I hardly look outside of the few community threads I post in. It seems like it has been especially horrific lately.

Its also 4AM here and I cant fucking sleep.

This Persona 5 is pulling a Triple H main event right now, which is to say I'd appreciate it more if it would've wrapped it up in like half the time.
Good game though.

Ive been struggling to get through the 4th Palace. The pacing of the story is really bad.

Honestly Ive restarted playing SMT IV which has similar issues but at least I can just play it and do what I want. Press Turn is way better than 1 More too.

Raw64life

Let's talk about mod policies some more, it always works out great for community threads on here. Let's discuss Trump too while we're at it.

Edit: right on cue

Sting+punches+Steve+Austin.gif

I loved Stunning Steve's short, wispy hair.

That whiplash. Now that's how you sell some punches.

Slizz

I left GAF years ago when they banished the Football thread(soccer). This is basically the only thread I post in here now cause looking elsewhere to post bout this is a huuuuge cesspool.

Jesus think I've been in GAF for a decade

I lurked GAF for years before making an account. I used to read gaming side and OT all the time. Since actually having an account I hardly look outside of the few community threads I post in. It seems like it has been especially horrific lately.

Get off of here and go to bed

I see somebody needs a million dollar dream

Ronin Ray

Now we have a thread were some people are saying retarded isn't a slur....

I hate that word for so many reasons. But it makes it easy to know what people to avoid. Same thing with the Confederate flag in my state. Just avoid those people at all cost.

Top Bottom