• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Hasney

That's not true at all. For me, if I buy a new game on PSN it's $60, if I buy it at a store it's over $110. For $60 I could get a new copy of Just Cause 3, Marvel Pinball, World of Final Fantasy or Moto Racer 4.

Oh OK, Europe mostly then with the retailer competition. £40 at launch vs £50-£60 online. Especially UK.

Sephzilla

Vader vs Brock.

uXpvg12.gif

Sephzilla

Switch is back in stock on Amazon and I'm tempted, but I shouldn't pull the trigger on it. Moving to a new place on Monday and there will probably be a MK8 Switch bundle

That's why you want it

Completely agreed. If both of their careers ended up in the same place they are now afterwards too, I could 100% see CM Punk still giving Austin shit to this day about it too.

"That redneck fucker spit beer at me, and Vince just laughed it off and said he owed me another favor."

Slizz

Completely agreed. If both of their careers ended up in the same place they are now afterwards too, I could 100% see CM Punk still giving Austin shit to this day about it too.

"That redneck fucker spit beer at me, and Vince just laughed it off and said he owed me another favor."
:lol :lol

Top Bottom