• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Forget about GFW, we get to see Eva squash Shaq tonight.
Laura cosplay potential = ratings
Hey, what did I miss-

kr2qLoo.png

1481932373319n4xo1.jpg
Great Balls of Fyre

Kaladin

Shoot Friday :

Off Topic often looses me on how one sided they are with religion and politics. It's like if you're not atheist and democratic, you're probably a very bad person that believes in funny things that aren't real.

Menome

Before I go, one last promo:

Now, I actually ain't happy about the situation tonight. This was going to be MY night where *I* beat B.J. and put on GWF's first ever Iron Man match.

And lemme tell you: I wasn't gonna be an Iron Man, I was gonna be a goddamn Reinforced Steel Man, Titanium Man, ADAMANTIUM MAN.

However, B.J. just couldn't keep his purdy little mouth shut and now he's got me wrapped up with two stand-up guys that I ain't got no beef with.

But I'm still gonna make the best of a bad situation, and I'm gonna go for gold. And I'm gonna do it by pinning or submitting Zach in the middle of the damn ring.

That's right ZACH, you heard me! I'M COMING FOR YOU, HUGGER!

Shoot Friday :

Off Topic often looses me on how one sided they are with religion and politics. It's like if you're not atheist and democratic, you're probably a very bad person that believes in funny things that aren't real.

To be fair, a lot of Republicans are cunts, so it's hard to blame people for thinking that.

Zach

Before I go, one last promo:

Now, I actually ain't happy about the situation tonight. This was going to be MY night where *I* beat B.J. and put on GWF's first ever Iron Man match.

And lemme tell you: I wasn't gonna be an Iron Man, I was gonna be a goddamn Reinforced Steel Man, Titanium Man, ADAMANTIUM MAN.

However, B.J. just couldn't keep his purdy little mouth shut and now he's got me wrapped up with two stand-up guys that I ain't got no beef with.

But I'm still gonna make the best of a bad situation, and I'm gonna go for gold. And I'm gonna do it by pinning or submitting Zach in the middle of the damn ring.

That's right ZACH, you heard me! I'M COMING FOR YOU, HUGGER!
If neither of us wins, I'll see you for our iron man classic at GWF IV, sister disco.

Says Triple "Make a feud about the oppression of African Americans in wrestling and then win that feud and in the process humiliate the opponent" H fan

Hex

Banned
To be fair, a lot of Republicans are cunts, so it's hard to blame people for thinking that.

What if you are registered Democrat but hate both parties, are not athiest and believe in something just not totally sure what, and believe in just a few questionable things?

True, but with OT it's more often all and not a lot or most.

Well when a crazy white misogynistic racist pantload becomes president because half the country voted for him, it's hard to garner sympathy. ESPECIALLY when the so-called Repubs who don't like Trump aren't making their voices heard. And if you're trying to garner sympy because you may or may not be a republican, well you'll get no sympy from me.

The religion stuff I get. I joke about it, but in general would never hate on someone for believing in something that I don't.

Shoot Friday :

I am left leaning, pro choice and dont care about religion but I am not asshole about it and I wish OT would do the same.

People aggressively preaching about their shit always seems off putting to be even if on paper I agree with the person.

It also helps I dont live in America tho.

Kaladin

Well when a crazy white misogynistic racist pantload becomes president because half the country voted for him, it's hard to garner sympathy. ESPECIALLY when the so-called Repubs who don't like Trump aren't making their voices heard. And if you're trying to garner sympy because you may or may not be a republican, well you'll get no sympy from me.

The religion stuff I get. I joke about it, but in general would never hate on someone for believing in something that I don't.

I actually consider myself more center of the isle than republican or democrat, I vote for the person rather than the party. I didn't vote for Trump btw. I actually voted for a third party because I didn't like either candidate but still wanted to vote. As for religion, I do consider myself christian, but I worship on my own and don't really claim any of the various nominations. That's why I feel like Gaf can be off putting with their hardline stance on these things, you're either right or wrong, no middle.

imBask

Banned
This discussion shouldn't be about politic views, it's about preaching

no matter what you're preaching, if you're preaching it hard enough and agressively enough, you're actually just turning people the other way around, eventhough one side is pretty much objectively better

Zach

no matter what you're preaching, if you're preaching it hard enough and agressively enough, you're actually just turning people the other way around eventhough one side is pretty much objectively better
While this is true, boy do I hate a person who changes his beliefs due to bad company.

Kaladin

no matter what you're preaching, if you're preaching it hard enough and agressively enough, you're actually just turning people the other way around eventhough one side is pretty much objectively better

I'm actually agreeing with you on something, hell must be freezing over.

Top Bottom