• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Syder

Nation%2BKid.gif

Zach

Menome Gene: Sergeant Zach, you've been in seclusion now for well over five minutes. In my travels around the country, there isn't a person who doesn't agree that you got what you deserved at GWF 3. As a matter of fact, I think you got exactly what you deserved during that match made in heck.

Sergeant Zach: You're right! I got exactly what I deserved in that match made in heck at GWF 3. When I reflect back, when I wanted to become the GWF Champion, I didn't care who I associated with. The scum of the earth, the slime, the FILTH -- it didn't matter who I chummed with. I wanted to become the GWF Champion at all costs! I didn't care about my family anymore! I didn't care about my friends anymore! I didn't care about WrassleGAF -- I turned my back on this thread! I wanted to become the GWF Champion. I was blind by ambition! I didn't care what or who or why I had to do what I did -- I stepped on everyone! But you don't know what it's like to be in heck, because I do! When I lost the GWF Championship match, I lost a title, a symbol, but more importantly I lost self respect. I lost self esteem. I lost my family. I lost my friends. But most important is I lost WrassleGAF. I don't blame my friends for never wanting to speak to me again. I've lost them, there's nothing I can do about that. I don't expect my family to ever forgive me for what I did, I have to live with that. I don't expect anybody to look at Sergeant Zach and say "oh, we're sorry, Sergeant Zach!" I deserve exactly what I got! But there's one thing above all those things I just spoke of that I want, and I want it real, real bad. And that is I WANT MY THREAD BACK.

:'(

Sephzilla

A7EtD92.png

GWF 3: Sports-Entertainia - RESULTS

yXI7kEF.png

FlammableD vs ShadowSwordmaster

SomewhatGroovy vs Mahonay

GWF B+ Championship
Tall4Life vs Korly (c)

GWF B+ Championship #1 Contender Battle Royal
BewareTheBatsie vs OwensIsNow vs Caderfix vs The Strokes vs BronsonLee vs RBH

Sephzilla vs imBask

GWF Tag Team Championship
klonere & Heroman (The New Japan Express) vs Bronx-Man & Ithil (The Just Friends) (c)

Hasney vs DMczaf

Syder vs Kornflayx [after pre-match interference by Beefy]

GWF World Championship Fatal Four Way Match
Menome vs Zach vs FallingEdge vs Beefy (c)

Post-Show Dark Match
sf2fanatic vs Biggest-Geek-Ever

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was thinking about how boring Prince Iueakea was then I realized over half the modern WWE roster is basically a Prince Iueakea

Zach

I was thinking about how boring Prince Iueakea was then I realized over half the modern WWE roster is basically a Prince Iueakea
That's a weird thing to be thinking about, Data West, but that's why I love you.

P.S. Like I asked someone in here the other day: if you had to pick one -- Prince Iaukea or The Rock?

Take all the time you need.

I demand a match every PPV as part of my Jobber Open Challenge where I'm the jobber and I fight a new person every PPV. It's the easy way to build a star up, Seph.

Top Bottom