• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

imBask

Banned
Mira. No veo nada más que un montón de lápiz cuello geeks y tontos. Mi nombre es Alberto Del Rio, y yo soy el campeón real neogaf. Soy la mejor del mundo en lo que hago. En ese anillo, soy una artista maldita. Nadie me puede follar. HHH es un coño. ¿Quieren algunos? Vienen algunos, blanco muchachos.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

U S A, U S A, U S A

Mahonay

Banned
18034244_10155034404290042_8664628917511638860_n.jpg

Mira. No veo nada más que un montón de lápiz cuello geeks y tontos. Mi nombre es Alberto Del Rio, y yo soy el campeón real neogaf. Soy la mejor del mundo en lo que hago. En ese anillo, soy una artista maldita. Nadie me puede follar. HHH es un coño. ¿Quieren algunos? Vienen algunos, blanco muchachos.
677896561e6539b116478e0c9b65108a7f197856_hq.gif

I don't even know all the matches for Sunday...
Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson Tag team match

Kevin Owens (c) vs. Chris Jericho Singles match for the WWE United States Championship If Jericho wins the title, he will be transferred to SmackDown

The Hardy Boyz (Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy) (c) vs. Cesaro and Sheamus Tag team match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt House of Horrors match

Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries Singles match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman Singles match

Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe Singles match

Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship[33]

Beefy

Kevin Owens (c) vs. Chris Jericho Singles match for the WWE United States Championship If Jericho wins the title, he will be transferred to SmackDown

The Hardy Boyz (Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy) (c) vs. Cesaro and Sheamus Tag team match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries Singles match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship[33]

Jericho vs Owens match is the only match that I can say I look forward to. Hope Broken Matt turns up and the others turn it up

Syder

I think these matches actually have the potential to be pretty good which is more than usual for RAW PPVs.
Hopefully KO & Jericho get to have the proper version of their short Mania match to end the feud.
I'm expecting DELETE chants to overtake the Tag Team Title match.
Neville and AA will tear the place down... again.
Rollins is gonna get bodied by Joe.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
18034244_10155034404290042_8664628917511638860_n.jpg

H5nIKeB.gif

The fuck is the main event for this? House of Horrors, Strowman Reigns, or the Women's title?

I don't even know all the matches for Sunday...

Pre show:

Enzo and Cass vs The Club
Miz TV with Balor

Show:

Matt and Jeff vs Sheamus and Cesaro
Aries vs Neville
Jericho vs Owens
Joe vs Rollins
Bliss vs Bayley
Wyatt vs Orton
Reigns vs Strowman

wanted to test myself... I passed :(