• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Lets move 2 guys from Smackdown to Raw and just have them resume feuding each other nullifying any reason for the move.

EDIT: Didn't Seth say he was going to change up his entrance music and finisher after the Triple H match? Am I making that up?
Just the finisher and he debuted a new one in a dark match.

It's really stupid that two of the biggest names they brought over from SD (Miz and Dean) are feuding with each other. Like, why did you even take them off of SD if you were just going to do a feud they could have already done? Isn't the shakeup about new matchups?

I mean you could have just done Seth vs. Miz and Dean vs. Joe. New feuds we haven't seen before.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
The only people I see hating Dean is WrassleGAF.

Dean could up his performance in the ring tho.

rGzhxGN.png

ReiGun

Lets move 2 guys from Smackdown to Raw and just have them resume feuding each other nullifying any reason for the move.

EDIT: Didn't Seth say he was going to change up his entrance music and finisher after the Triple H match? Am I making that up?

He's been testing out new finishers on house shows and they've been teasing new music for him for a while. Who knows when it'll actually debut.

Whaddafuck? Booker on commentary? Okie dokie then.

Also man, what the fuck. Ambrose vs Miz feud again ALREADY? I was generally okay with it on SD at the time, but I really don't feel like RAW's version of this is gonna be any good at all.

I'm kind of amazed by how fast Joe's descent into irrelevance on RAW has been.

Some momentum leading up to Roadblock (End of the LINE?!), and then nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Top Bottom