• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

The weird thing with Joe is that they really haven't done anything wrong with him. He's just been without a feud for so long that he feels like a nothing character. Like the actual match to match booking is fine, but they've given him nothing outside of that.

The weird thing with Joe is that they really haven't done anything wrong with him. He's just been without a feud for so long that he feels like a nothing character. Like the actual match to match booking is fine, but they've given him nothing outside of that.

It doesn’t help that they clearly just killed whatever stable plans they had.

Syder

Why should the more talented one not go over?
tenor.gif

Pikma

Banned
Maybe they shouldn't be trying to turn a 38 year old main roster rookie into a huge main event level star, and instead use a talent of his ability and age to raise others up.
Is being wrong your gimmick or something?

AJ Styles is 39 years old, should he be a jobber too?

Man, they should really move on from that knee too. Just pretend that injury never happened...Seth does that for most of his matches anyways.

Maybe they shouldn't be trying to turn a 38 year old main roster rookie into a huge main event level star, and instead use a talent of his ability and age to raise others up.

Joe is great and is much better than most of the younger roster and deserves to be pushed.

justjim89

Is being wrong your gimmick or something?

AJ Styles is 39 years old, should he be a jobber too?

All I know is that the flow of young stars coming out of NXT has basically stopped since they started bringing in guys that are pushing 40.

I like Joe. I like AJ. I like all of the guys they've brought in, by and large. But they're probably not gonna be around in four or five years.

All I know is that the flow of young stars coming out of NXT has basically stopped since they started bringing in guys that are pushing 40.

I like Joe. I like AJ. I like all of the guys they've brought in, by and large. But they're probably not gonna be around in four or five years.

Then they'll just sign new guys. It's not like WWE booking is good at making young guys into stars anyways.

Top Bottom