• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Rowan's entrance had him come out with a clown variation on the sheep mask. He also had balloons, which he gave to a kid and proceeded to pop them immediately. During the match, he pulled a balloon out and blew it up and shot it at Harper. They had a back and forth match with Harper getting the win with a discus clothesline.

Rowan apparently debuted this new look at a house show.

And it sounds amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI-mfWQstuI&feature=youtu.be

Nameless

Pop quiz for you, wrasslegaf.

Am I:

A. watching Monday Night Raw on the official, usanetwork.com live stream?

B. watching Monday Night Raw on some unofficial, bootleg, shitstream?

fwrefwrag.png

140p just might be low enough to mask Nia's botches tonight.

I know hot tags exist for a reason but fuck every single match Enzo and Cass have is Enzo gets his ass kicked for most of it and then Enzo makes the tag to Cass where they either win or Enzo gets tagged back in to lose.

The more I think about it, the more I think Jinder getting a #1 Contender's match is the most illogical thing WWE has booked in years. Like even Ellsworth had wins, illegitimate or otherwise, before facing AJ.

When's the last time Jinder won a match like at all?

ShadyK54

The more I think about it, the more I think Jinder getting a #1 Contender's match is the most illogical thing WWE has booked in years. Like even Ellsworth had wins, illegitimate or otherwise, before facing AJ.

But the Hardbody though

ReiGun

Miz vs Dean again. This feud did nothing for either of them the first time around.

I know hot tags exist for a reason but fuck every single match Enzo and Cass have is Enzo gets his ass kicked for most of it and then Enzo makes the tag to Cass where they either win or Enzo gets tagged back in to lose.

They only know how to have one type of match. And I'm sure no one cares to tell them to do anything different because it keeps Cass looking strong for the inevitable singles run.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Jesus Christ WWE, could you maybe book the women in a 1 on 1 match once in awhile?

"I dunno what to do with the Woman's division, fuck it I'll just throw the whole roster in the ring every week".

From what I've researched single match wise against Swagger on Raw in December.

Top Bottom