• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Every time I see a women's match graphic on Raw or SD now all I can think is... soon:

aT79qVX.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The only time the USA Network stream works for me is when I Chromecast it from my phone. The web and app players are trash.

The best part about the USA stream is I only have to watch half of Raw.

The worst part about the USA stream is that the half of Raw I see every week I have to watch twice due to all the skipping and buffering.

Toki767

The Raws leading up to Mania really disguised the show from not having big stars.

It's kind of amazing to see how much even last week's roster change may have hurt Raw more than helped it.

jurgen

I'm at the Smackdown Live house show tonight.

It's night and day between house shows and TV. They're really willing to entertain and pull out all the stops.

Also, Jinder Mahal knows how to draw heat from a crowd. Holy shit.

I think the thing that will really end up sucking about Raw is that the shield guys will generally be a ceiling for everyone. It will end up pretty predictable.

Top Bottom