• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Whatever dude. Bray was over huge during and right after Elimination Chamber.

And Bray was doing great from basically Survivor Series to just before Mania...

To say with a straight face that he'd be better off as Husky Harris is bloody hilarious.

He'd have been future endeavored ages ago with that "gimmick"

Like hate Bray all you want but to argue he'd be better as Husky Harris is absurd.

Im saying Husky has more personality. he doesnt need to be some mega star, but Ill take him over Bray getting into feuds with big stars and making everything boring because of his boring ass character.

His entrance is over. Thats it.

No one remembers any thing about what Bray says. I bet husky would have more memorable feuds simply because he wouldnt be stuck in some shit promo about whatever the hell it is bray drones on about.

ngower

Good match. Just needed Omega to be my fantasy booking wet dream.

Their match at Payback could be good and I'd be okay with a mini-feud beterrn Cesaro and Jeff.

ReiGun

Exactly. I'll never get behind Bray again no matter how they start building him up to look credible. You know he's only being built up to job. There's no reason he should have lost to Orton and I can't believe Orton didn't say "come on Vince do I really need this win"?

I doubt Orton cares.

The dude was at his peek popularity before he left the WWE due to his issues.

Pretty sure he was #1 merch seller in the company at the time. There's a reason they looked past two wellness strikes and still gave him multiple world title runs and kept him in the main event. Usually strike two is a kiss of death for anyone not named Orton or Jeff Hardy.

Im saying Husky has more personality. he doesnt need to be some mega star, but Ill take him over Bray getting into feuds with big stars and making everything boring because of his boring ass character.

His entrance is over. Thats it.

No one remembers any thing about what Bray says. I bet husky would have more memorable feuds simply because he wouldnt be stuck in some shit promo about whatever the hell it is bray drones on about.

Husky Harris wouldn't have a job... Husky Harris is Bo Dallas tier...

Bray did get a WWE title run as short as it was.

Literally yes Mania fucked Bray but the 6 months leading up to it was awesome and he was over...

DJChuy

Crazy how great Jeff is physically. After all the drugs, spots and considering how long he's been in the business, dude is still on point.

somedevil

Pretty sure he was #1 merch seller in the company at the time. There's a reason they looked past two wellness strikes and still gave him multiple world title runs and kept him in the main event. Usually strike two is a kiss of death for anyone not named Orton or Jeff Hardy.

Yep, he was at Cena level at that time but his personal problems derailed him for a while. When he left he had that drug case pending against him and you saw what a mess he was when he showed up at impact during that 2010-2011 run.

Top Bottom