• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Beefy

The greatest example of that, even more than the Cena feud, was he and Rowan and Harper tormenting Taker and Kane, getting nothing out of it, and losing a 3-on-2 match where they looked like complete jobber goofs.

Yup. Its bizarre to see the thread turn on Bray again because wwe jobbed him as usual when 2 months ago everyone was wetting their panties when he won the title.

Yup, Bray is good at what he does. He is just booked liked shit.

----------------------------------------
What the fuck is that owl?

Alucard

Banned
That Bray segment was anodyne AF.

I'm actually looking forward to Jeff vs. Cesaro. Cesaro has some great matches against smaller high flyers throughout his career.

njean777

Yup, Bray is good at what he does. He is just booked liked shit.

----------------------------------------
What the fuck is that owl?

Bray would be great, IF HIS WORDS ACTUALLY WERE BACKED UP WWE. That is what is annoying, he is such a force and loses all the time.... so in other words he isn't scary and has nothing special but good promos that amount to fucking nothing.

He was an empty husk

A generic CAW come to life... it's fine to not like Bray but to pretend he'd be better off as Husky Harris is hilarious

Bray is irredeemable. Do u even remember any of his promos? Im so sick of it. Every single one of his feuds is the same. Its excruciating

Im sure Husky would be better at getting heat at this point.

Youre also judging Husky off his limited Nexus run. He would be so much more interesting on smackdown than Bray was. At least jobber Husky would make sense. Bray constantly loses yet is supposed to be some kind of threat

Bray is garbage. Dude could be released tomorrow and it wouldnt even matter. The roster is stacked as is

Bronx-Man

Banned
Remember when sensible people knew that gimmick had a three week shelf life at best?
Well yeah but

firefly.gif

When Bray started in NXT (just added to the Network!), it was literally cosplaying DeNiro as Max Cady in Cape Fear. He was just a charismatic heel that gained some supporters and became the Wyatt Family. It wasn't supernatural, just creepy with some good promos.

Then he kept losing. And kept doing the same promos. And kept losing. And then would get built up. To lose. Again. He became the "Eater of Worlds" but he had barely taken a nibble out of any of his opponents.

Now it's at the point where I just don't care. The promos are full of threatening words and imagery, which will mean nothing in today's TV-PG world and Bray's lost so many times there's no weight to them.

Think about it this way. The Undertaker would have been fucking DOA and had a new gimmick in two years if he were booked like Bray Wyatt.

He worked because he was unstoppable.

Think about it this way. The Undertaker would have been fucking DOA and had a new gimmick in two years if he were booked like Bray Wyatt.

He worked because he was unstoppable.

Exactly. I'll never get behind Bray again no matter how they start building him up to look credible. You know he's only being built up to job. There's no reason he should have lost to Orton and I can't believe Orton didn't say "come on Vince do I really need this win"?

Bray is irredeemable. Do u even remember any of his promos? Im so sick of it. Every single one of his feuds is the same. Its excruciating

Im sure Husky would be better at getting heat at this point.

Youre also judging Husky off his limited Nexus run. He would be so much more interesting on smackdown than Bray was. At least jobber Husky would make sense. Bray constantly loses yet is supposed to be some kind of threat

Bray is garbage. Dude could be released tomorrow and it wouldnt even matter.

Whatever dude. Bray was over huge during and right after Elimination Chamber.

And Bray was doing great from basically Survivor Series to just before Mania...

To say with a straight face that he'd be better off as Husky Harris is bloody hilarious.

He'd have been future endeavored ages ago with that "gimmick"

Like hate Bray all you want but to argue he'd be better as Husky Harris is absurd.

This is the most accurate description ever. He reminds me of a Power Rangers villain. Rita talks about taking over the world, then 10 minutes later her monster explodes in defeat and we do it all again the next day.

Yup! I knew after the first few times I saw him get beat and talking about his grand plans and most of them never turning out that I could never get behind the guy as an intelligent monster character.

Harper is also so much better at being the evil character. Harper actually looks soulless. Bray is some dork in a fedora

Like come on. Tell me what interesting story Bray could get into with his character. Everything about him was about his family and feuds with the shield or other stables

On his own? hes exposed

Fuck reality.
Im not saying reality is particularly good.

More, I would rather watch AJ vs Nakamura in a fake competition than Bray vs Orton or whatever the fuck with CGI lightning powers, worm projectors, piped in thunder in a house of horrors match even WWE doesnt know what it is.

bray's also pretty young at 29

they could make a star who they have for a guaranteed 10+ provided injuries don't weight him down but they use him to job to 35+ year olds

Skatterd

Harper is also so much better at being the evil character. Harper actually looks soulless. Bray is some dork in a fedora

Like come on. Tell me what interesting story Bray could get into with his character. Everything about him was about his family and feuds with the shield or other stables

On his own? hes exposed

Harper is creepy a f when he talks too and obviously a great big man
Harper deserves so much more

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Im not saying reality is particularly good.

More, I would rather watch AJ vs Nakamura in a fake competition than Bray vs Orton or whatever the fuck with CGI lightning powers, worm projectors, piped in thunder in a house of horrors match even WWE doesnt know what it is.

And I say, why not both?

Well replace Orton with literally anyone else, fuck Orton.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Bray is a good wrestler with lots of potential that no one can take seriously because he always fucking loses.

He's Sami Zayn if Sami gained 100 pounds and shopped exclusively at Hot Topic.

Top Bottom