• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

So Roman will go to SD next week, which will conveniently make the Lesnar match impossible until Roman wins the Rumble next year and it happens at WM.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
wheeeeelfj2k.gif

Flashbacks

tigertigertigerkneepkk1z.gif

braunoutycuih.gif

best gif

Ithil

The Post-Mania RAW hype is definitely heavily diluted by there being two brands and half the good stuff having to wait for Smackdown, but assuming Finn is in the main event that points to Nakamura on SD hopefully.

NastyBook

God, I hate Cesaro's theme. And it sucks even more considering that Oklahomie is gone and there's no reason Cesaro can't rock the Real American theme again.
LLShC.gif

gun_haver

AJ is the last person who should be leaving Smackdown and going to Raw. AJ has made Smackdown, it's basically his show.

As far as I know that's a rumour most people have taken as fact, so I hope it isn't true.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
AJ is the last person who should be leaving Smackdown and going to Raw. AJ has made Smackdown, it's basically his show.

As far as I know that's a rumour most people have taken as fact, so I hope it isn't true.

I hope it isnt either, Nak + AJ it almost as if Vince hates good matches and ratings.....

well look at his top dog i guess

Top Bottom